Uwharrie National Forest 1 100.00%
The Gulches in SC 0 0%
Other Offroad Places (if so specify where in post) 0 0%
September 0 0%
October 1 100.00%
November 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Fall Meet Ideas!!

Wanted to go ahead and find out your opinions on our fall meet for South East Custom 4x4...We will have the President of the truck division of the 6 states of South East Toyota there with some Toyota Sponsorship and RHT will be providing as usual also...Hope to have our biggest meet so far so tell everyone you know... I know we will be doing more shirts, hats, stickers, and 4 wheel parts said they will have their share of give aways also...The gentlemen from Toyota will have a few gas cards to give out as well as more I'm sure...I know Uwharrie was a great place to go but any other ideas...The gulches in SC has already been mentioned so that one is already in the hat...Also, What month would be better...I know some dont' like the heat so Sept, Oct, Nov? Just drop a few Ideas...Thanks!