Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

7/25/09 MD Wheeling

Old 07-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
Can't Fix Broke!
ChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shooter
ChocoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
7/25/09 MD Wheeling

So me, a buddy from work and one of his friends decided to try a trail out that we had heard about. all i have to say is Trail-1 Us-0. this thing was pretty gnarly and we didn't make it all the way through. But it was a blast and we'll prob go back when we are a little more prepared. so enough ramblin here are the pics. also they drive rangers so don't bash them.

Old 07-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
how well did the fords do?
Old 07-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
looked fun i want to go
Old 07-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Can't Fix Broke!
ChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChocoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco06 View Post
how well did the fords do?
they actually did pretty good. the silver one had the best tires so he didn't get stuck as often. i happened to be the guinea pig so any time i had trouble he'd know what to do when he went
Old 07-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
yeah where at?
Old 07-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I can do that no problem
Old 07-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I don't see why you ended up getting stuck like that. Alotta trees so you probably wouldn't see me in it, but why the hell are you guys all sideways in the ruts? Makes no sense to me.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
So me, a buddy from work and one of his friends decided to try a trail out that we had heard about. all i have to say is Trail-1 Us-0. this thing was pretty gnarly and we didn't make it all the way through. But it was a blast and we'll prob go back when we are a little more prepared. so enough ramblin here are the pics. also they drive rangers so don't bash them.

= me freakin the freak out
Old 07-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Great minds think alike.

At least you guys didn't have a Ridgeline.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #15
Can't Fix Broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
I don't see why you ended up getting stuck like that. Alotta trees so you probably wouldn't see me in it, but why the hell are you guys all sideways in the ruts? Makes no sense to me.
The trees did pose a problem. some of the other paths around were real narrow between them so we only had one option. and i was in the rut like that because the whole truck just slid. it was one big puddle and found that rut. it was fun though. gotta try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
= me freakin the freak out
nah it was nothin. acutally i was just worried about water gettin in the cab but i was fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Great minds think alike.

At least you guys didn't have a Ridgeline.
we did see a jacked up avalanche and thought maybe he'd like to come haha.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
Can't Fix Broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangp View Post
You can come wash yours at my house, looks like we both need it now!

haha yeah deff. if you lived a little closer maybe. i mean a case of beer to wash mine too . think i need to invest in a power washer the car wash ones cost too much.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
FREAKIN' AWESOME PICS MAN.
Unfortunately I don't think the trail being in the condition it is in will ever allow you to catch up in points. Haha. Sorry.
At least you had fun. You Taco looks the best (no bashing).
Old 07-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #19
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics, Trail-1 Us-0 come on man show that trail how how the taco rolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I can do that no problem
Yea im sure you can but seeing you try it NO!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
Can't Fix Broke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice pics, Trail-1 Us-0 come on man show that trail how how the taco rolls

Yea im sure you can but seeing you try it NO!

haha that thing was kickin our ass man. i might have been able to do better if i had better directions. but it was still cool. might have to take you, redz, and socolax there one day lol.