Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

help with...

Old 08-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
Chelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura aboutChelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura aboutChelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chelsea
Chelsea99Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation help with...

finding a place to get my truck mudddy! anybody in central cali that knows of place.. let me know ASAP! i wanna go off roading! yeeeeeeeea buddy!
Old 08-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Chelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura aboutChelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura aboutChelsea99Tacoma has a spectacular aura about
dont know where that is.. and yeahh
Old 08-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Where in central Ca are you?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having the same problem with my new TRD OR. But it's 2WD. And I'm stuck in the middle of San Diego county. And it hasn't rained in forever. And did I say it's 2WD?

I think I might just leave a hose on in the empty lot down the street from my work overnight and then do donuts in the morning. (joking)

I hope you find something suitable! It sounds like the guys that already posted know a spot or two for you.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_711 View Post
I'm having the same problem with my new TRD OR. But it's 2WD. And I'm stuck in the middle of San Diego county. And it hasn't rained in forever. And did I say it's 2WD?
DUDE...Ocotillo Wells!!! just head west and hit the desert pleanty of fun stuff to do out there in 2WD a 2WD truck does not limit you to the street by any means

2WD 5 lug...not even close to stock but you get the point
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5XVvIbzppw... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5XVvIbzppw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 08-07-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna View Post
Where in central Ca are you?
Near San Luis Obispo....
Old 08-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo beach is in your backyard...

Go to Oceano Dunes SVRA
Old 08-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
I live an hour away..
Old 08-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Chelsea, you can't have everything the easy way. An hour is an easy drive for that kind of fun! Just throw a couple bottles of water in the back of your truck, grab some music you like, and fill the gas tank when you get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
1 shes not a dude
2 she wants mud not desert, it says muddy in the first post
3 shes 4x4
He was talking to me. I'm planning on heading to Ocotillo in November with the TW meet. I just haven't been out there yet.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #10
haha true but ive got work everyday :P
Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
You have to wait until it rains for mud...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
i know but thats awhile which is real BUMMER!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hopefully it'll rain a lot this summer.

I went to Montana for rain back in June.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
yeah even though the summer is almost over lol. hopefully this fall, we get a rain storm! because i live on 3 dirt roads
Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #15

Nice.

An El Nino is predicted for this year, so that means tons of rain.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #16
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
1 shes not a dude
2 she wants mud not desert, it says muddy in the first post
3 shes 4x4
DUDE! i know... wasnt talking to her...i was talking to a DUDE!
Old 08-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_711 View Post

He was talking to me. I'm planning on heading to Ocotillo in November with the TW meet. I just haven't been out there yet.
yeah, i think im gonna go to that too should be pretty fun...been a long time since i was there last
Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #18
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Hopefully it'll rain a lot this summer.

I went to Montana for rain back in June.

And you did! But the real question is if you got snow?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #19

I did actually! It didn't physically snow, but there was plenty in the mountains. Los montanas de Montana.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #20
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
You missed out because it actually was snowing at my house for an afternoon or two, IN JUNE! Not to mention it snowed in las montanas two weeks ago. To bad I deleted crappy cell phone pic.

Now back to the mud question. I don't think SoCal in August is a good place to find mud.