LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

09 Taco Meets The Beach & My horse

Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
09 Taco Meets The Beach & My horse

I took my truck to the beach this weekend and I was very happy with how well it did on the sand and how pretty it looked on the beach!
I was slackin and only took one pic with my phone.. but here it is

Annddd... here is a pic of my horse meeting my new truck
I havn't used the trailer yet but when I do I will get pics

Thanks for lookin!
Attached Thumbnails
09 Taco Meets The Beach & My horse-nugsmeetstaco.jpg   09 Taco Meets The Beach & My horse-tacobeach.jpg  
Old 08-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! I wish I had a horse....
Old 08-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, he is definitely a big responsibility and if I sold him I could probably buy a second truck! But there is no feeling like getting lost on some crazy trails and galloping through an open field!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Took mine to the beach recently.. First time using the 4h/4l.. I was amazed at what I could drive through stock.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #5

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
sweet!!! we have a few, heres me pulling the heeler for my pops
Thats pretty cool, I ride english though, even though I only ride pleasure and mostly trails.. Do you ride too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
Took mine to the beach recently.. First time using the 4h/4l.. I was amazed at what I could drive through stock.
I took it pretty easy on it this weekend since it's brand new and I'm still worrying about everything with it but wait till next summer! Hahaha
Old 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #6
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
I towed and hit the beach at 1100 miles, left it at the airport at 1500 miles.. It is my second one, and well... I guess I am just not "that" worried about it anymore.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
blackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the rough

blackphantom09's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics. Another VA member! Haha.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #9

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
I towed and hit the beach at 1100 miles, left it at the airport at 1500 miles.. It is my second one, and well... I guess I am just not "that" worried about it anymore.
Yeah, I havn't hit 800 miles yet, and it's my first new truck so I am worrying about every little thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Very nice pics!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackphantom09 View Post
Nice pics. Another VA member! Haha.
Thanks, your really close to me! I live in Chesapeake
Old 08-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #10
blackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the rough

blackphantom09's Tacoma Gallery
Nice that is close. Enjoy the Taco.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #11

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackphantom09 View Post
Nice that is close. Enjoy the Taco.
Thanks! I'm lovin it so far
Old 08-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bigger weiner than that horse
Old 08-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
TMI & don't care
Old 08-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #14

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
Right, if that were true, it'd be disgusting.
Oh and generally guys only brag about size because it's small.. sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
TMI & don't care
Haha X2 on the
Old 08-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
It's good to see other fellow Va. members on here!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #16

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornwall325 View Post
It's good to see other fellow Va. members on here!
It seems like there is quite a few here!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM   #18

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Is your truck a 4x4 or preRunner?
Its the TRD Sport 4X4
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #19
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Its the TRD Sport 4X4
Congrats on the new truck! (I'm still in "new truck mode" too). I'm a bit jealous of you. For starters I didn't get the 4x4, which I guess I can live with because I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the weight difference.

However, I don't have a dog (or horse) yet... that's where the jealousy sets in.

Need to get a good pup. But current living arrangements won't allow it, so that'll have to wait at least a year or two.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:06 AM   #20

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick_711 View Post
Congrats on the new truck! (I'm still in "new truck mode" too). I'm a bit jealous of you. For starters I didn't get the 4x4, which I guess I can live with because I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the weight difference.

However, I don't have a dog (or horse) yet... that's where the jealousy sets in.

Need to get a good pup. But current living arrangements won't allow it, so that'll have to wait at least a year or two.
I won't use the 4X4 much either, but my family has a camper in buxton NC, so when I go down the only thing to do there is drive on the beach..

I have to admit Ive got myself in over my head a bit. I am a full time college student and full time worker, that's enough on it's own with out a horse and dog (not to mention the truck payment)... So, when you decide to move to VA let me know and you can lease my horse.. LOL

I am sure it will all come soon enough. I waited about 6 years before I got my horse, and I got him because he was the perfect horse for me and he basically fell into my lap under the perfect circumstances. Same thing for my dog, I waited 3 years to get a dog and he pretty much found me.. Good things come to those who wait