Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

How do I remove the sway bar?

Old 10-06-2010, 01:56 AM   #21
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm... i suppose i should take it off completely tomorrow then

thanks for the input guys.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:53 AM   #22
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Doing this today. Going to drive on the highway and around town briefly before completely removing, is this ok?
Old 03-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Doing this today. Going to drive on the highway and around town briefly before completely removing, is this ok?
2nd gens is a no no b/c of where it is positioned. No idea about the 1st gens.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #24
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter View Post
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but it's probably better than starting a whole new thread.

this long bar here is the sway bar right?

and here at the end of the bar is the sway bar connector right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
2nd gens is a no no b/c of where it is positioned. No idea about the 1st gens.
It looks in his picture there isn't anything near the ends. I just don't want to completely remove it and then have to re-install if I do not feel comfortable on the highway.