Notices

rock sliders

Old 01-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Map06TRD is on a distinguished road
Map06TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Map06TRD
Talking rock sliders

Look what iam getting..

I got them from www.addictedoffroad.com..
thier the same ones TG sells. But alittle cheaper.

I been emailing back and forth with the owner of the site asking questions great guy..

worth checking out..

Marc
Old 01-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
hokihigh is on a distinguished road
hokihigh's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine from http://4xinnovations.com/pages/guarding/sliders.htm yesterday. I got the ones with the kickout, I'm having him fab up some plates on top of the slider to use as steps. Mine will be here in two weeks, I can't wait to get them.

hokihigh
Old 01-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
Flaadog is on a distinguished road

Flaadog's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
I have made my own and should have them done and put on in about a week? After I sand blast them and get them baked maybe $180.00 total in them I can't remember, but less that $200?

Old 01-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
Brians03Taco is on a distinguished road
Brians03Taco's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of tube bender are you using Kilo?

~Brian
Old 01-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #6
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brians03Taco View Post
what kind of tube bender are you using Kilo?

~Brian
Not sure what kind it is, it's a friend of mine that owns it and it's air over hyd. and pretty fast.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
Brians03Taco is on a distinguished road
Brians03Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bitchin, I wanna get me one of those. Just gotta find a spare 3 grand laying around.

~Brian
Old 02-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to get some sliders. Right after I get my 5100s and some new tires thats next.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few pic of mine. They are bolted on but will be taking them off to get powder coated.......

Old 02-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
emad is on a distinguished road

emad's Tacoma Gallery
thats a nice setup have u seen the new ones on allproofroad.com they are pretty cool lookin im sure u can modify urs to match em
Old 02-05-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
Flaadog is on a distinguished road

Flaadog's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice man!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:18 PM   #12
Well my sliders got here this week and they look great. So all I need to do is get them painted and mounted. Its going to be a fun weekend.

Here's a few pics:

Old 02-08-2008, 12:30 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
I have made my own and should have them done and put on in about a week? After I sand blast them and get them baked maybe $180.00 total in them I can't remember, but less that $200?

looks great are you taking orders
Old 02-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #14
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokihigh View Post
Well my sliders got here this week and they look great. So all I need to do is get them painted and mounted. Its going to be a fun weekend.

Here's a few pics:

Nice! I like the kickout sliders. That's what I'd like for mine. I have a couple of questions.
Did yours come pre-welded or did you have to do that yourself? I see on the site they ship disassembled.
If they were pre-assembled, was the cost $245?
How much was it to add the step plates?

Thanks
Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #15
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
looks great are you taking orders
I wish I could. I love building this kind of stuff. Just don't have the room to do it all of the time.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
Nice! I like the kickout sliders. That's what I'd like for mine. I have a couple of questions.
Did yours come pre-welded or did you have to do that yourself? I see on the site they ship disassembled.
If they were pre-assembled, was the cost $245?
How much was it to add the step plates?

Thanks
Yep they came preassembled, these are HREW so they were only $195.00 plus actual shipping which was $75 to my door. The step plates didn't cost me anything extra, my set was the lab rat.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #17
Solo Member

kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a couple of pics after powder coating with a black texture, should have them and my 3" OME lift install in the morning........

You might be able to see what I mean by textured here.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:13 AM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokihigh View Post
Who makes those? The *step plates* really got my attention. That's what I want more than anything else. I really hate the look of the typical side steps and tube steps.

How are they mounted? Self tapping screws through the frame?

Please - post pictures when you get them mounted. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Who makes those? The *step plates* really got my attention. That's what I want more than anything else. I really hate the look of the typical side steps and tube steps.

How are they mounted? Self tapping screws through the frame?

Please - post pictures when you get them mounted. Thanks!
You need to drill the frame and bolt them on.

Contact Adam w/4X Innovations

http://4xinnovations.com/pages/guarding/sliders.htm
Old 02-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #20
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Protection is for certain, they look well made.