Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Off Roading on Long Island NY

Old 07-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for a road trip in august or september. I'm waiting for my bumper and winch from shrockworks but that gonna be awile. Lemme know we can set up a trip Rauch is a nice weekend trip.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
im in what winch did you get i just set up a xrc8 and love it
Old 07-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #23
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Im ordering the Warn 9.5xp I've done some research but I dont know that much about them. Did you run a dual battey set up or any special changes.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:07 AM   #24
Yesterdayz is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Yesterdayz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Tim. Good to know where this is. I might take a ride out there this weekend. Not to thrilled about scratching up my truck, so I will stick to the main trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim1968 View Post
haha nice! and yet true.

hot water street is accessible from county road 51 just less than a mile west of suffolk community college. its not marked, its just a dirt road that goes back into the woods. once your back there you need to look out for your first left that is hot water st. if you keep going you will come to a very very muddy clearing called 'hunters garden' which also has several trails leading off of it. im just warning you now that they are very narrow and you will risk scratching up the side of your shiney new ride, i usually stick to hot water st ever since i buried my blazer down to the frame on one of those side trails lol. if your coming from port jeff though and your taking the LIE take exit 70 rt 111 south and you'll see hot water st comes up on your left after about a mile. it will definatly be fun to take a trip out there after all this rain!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:33 AM   #25
1finetaco is on a distinguished road
1finetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just came across this... did you guys ever end up going?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1finetaco View Post
Just came across this... did you guys ever end up going?
I never went. Ended up just getting a beach pass and driving on the beach. Safer that way, and no scratches on the truck
Old 11-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #27
Well its good to know i still of some fellow yota wheelers on the island. Maybe ill take a ride out one day and check it out.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #28
Yea it was fun on the beach. It is like having your own private back. Nice.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #29
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

going to r.c. sunday
Old 11-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #30
Im booked this weekend how often do you go? Is it a legit run or just a few trucks headin up?
Old 11-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #31
BIG DADDY

check out the website
raush creek , pa offroad park.....
we go to nj , ny, pa every so often with a bunch of guys from here
Old 11-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #32
elcapo is on a distinguished road
Name: ivan
elcapo's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know of any places to go besides the beach on long island.im from nassau. or if anyone going on some trips
Old 11-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #33
BIG DADDY

where in nassau
and no not much around here
Old 11-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #34
I know all about R.C. the jeep guys i know go there. Personally ive just never made the time to go up there and set up camp for a weekend. School usually keeps me to busy. I usually get upstate to by buddies hunting properties if anything.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #35
elcapo's Tacoma Gallery
im from long beach nassau
Old 11-04-2010, 05:59 AM   #36
BIG DADDY

i.p. here
Old 11-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #37
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
brutal take some pics. i was there in the atv park when it was open. good times.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #38
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
going to r.c. sunday
damn...wish i saw this earlier. i cant make it this weekend but i am definitely going sometime soon.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #39
elcapo's Tacoma Gallery
any road trips and if so where
Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #40
BIG DADDY

leaving in the morning for the b.c meet