Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Bc trails?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
4U_2_NV is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
4U_2_NV's Tacoma Gallery
Bc trails?

Hey i am From the lowermainland (vancouver, surrey, langley area of BC) in BC Canada and i was wondering what trails there are out this direction cause i would like to start going off roading. THANX
Old 09-18-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Can't help with any trails, but wouldn't mind you telling me what I should be envious of (assuming that's what your usename means)?
Old 09-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
4U_2_NV's Tacoma Gallery
well i want it on a license plate of my car.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:29 PM   #5
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U_2_NV View Post
well i want it on a license plate of my car.
Got to be the tackiest thing ever to have on a license plate. Plenty of those plates in Phoenix, usually being driven by complete idiots.

I assume you must have some sort of very special car for us to be envious of? Classic McLaren F1 maybe? No, a Bugatti Veyron? How about a Ferrari Enzo?
Old 09-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
4U_2_NV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
Got to be the tackiest thing ever to have on a license plate. Plenty of those plates in Phoenix, usually being driven by complete idiots.

I assume you must have some sort of very special car for us to be envious of? Classic McLaren F1 maybe? No, a Bugatti Veyron? How about a Ferrari Enzo?

well its not on my car that i drive now, but if i were to be rich and own one of those kind that u listed like a lamno ferrari bugatti or something definatly would do it
Old 08-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #7
2011TRDSPORT is on a distinguished road
Name: Len
2011TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also looking for an ready trail around vancouver. My taco is stock. I don't dr what his username has to do with anything...