Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em

Old 09-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post

you're gonna have a chance to rectify this on friday!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post

I'm willing to bet you had that "I know i'm fucked" feeling before you got stuck?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #23
Dashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
Dashe's Tacoma Gallery
tried my best in the ion swamp in the francis marion forest last weekend, but there wasn't anything the taco couldn't stand up to. i was very impresed with it.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:45 PM   #24
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
try harder next time would you please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashe View Post
tried my best in the ion swamp in the francis marion forest last weekend, but there wasn't anything the taco couldn't stand up to. i was very impresed with it.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #25
tacotopher is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
tacotopher's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna see more! bump it up
Old 09-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #29
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
i got stuck in a deep bog/puddle the perfect size of my truck last friday...but it was 1 in the morning and i only had my phone so no pics....

it was hella funny when the tow truck got there...3 guys sitting in the bed with water all around just below my doors...i got realll lucky it wasnt too high
Old 09-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #30
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
nice flexing
I wasn't stuck in that last pic. Just a sweet picture, wish I had my camrea with me...my phone sucks. That's on the way to my toyota dealer
Old 09-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #31
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt get stuck here, but it was a cool picture of my 06.

For some reason im not able to put pics in the message like i used to be able to... hmmm
Attached Thumbnails
Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-678132-r1-08-9_009.jpg  
Old 09-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
By far my favorite... My guess is the light bar was rattling. That annoys the shit out of me too...
Old 09-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #33
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allens_Piece View Post
By far my favorite... My guess is the light bar was rattling. That annoys the shit out of me too...
Nah, light bar was on solid...it was the hood that i needed to latch down after the wreck
Old 09-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #34
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
ive put my truck into some hairy situations...but i have yet to get it "stuck"

i have only put a strap to my truck to pull me i think twice...and thats only because i was going sideways and not up the hill like i wanted to

Not stuck...but the white 05 was

Not stuck...but everyone in front of me was on this hill

I got stuck at the outpost when my alternator went out though
Old 09-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #36
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
stuck as hell on bald michelin ltx's no lift
Attached Thumbnails
Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-3207_77637575826_813585826_1649172_1221590_n.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-3207_77634065826_813585826_1649135_5182093_n.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-ttaco2.jpg  
Old 09-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #37
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
wow i figured we would be on our 10th page by now, either no one has a camera when they get stuck or tacoma's really dont get stuck
Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #38
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit!! props for even attempting that dude, with or w/out bald tires..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
stuck as hell on bald michelin ltx's no lift
Old 09-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #39
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinn View Post
holy shit!! props for even attempting that dude, with or w/out bald tires..
haha my bud went through it then came and pulled me out...he has a taco too, the ford and chevy got stuck before they even got to me...
Old 09-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #40
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i know were sposta not like to see our trucks stuck but i really like this thread