Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em

Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #41
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
man i wish we had some of that to play in here in vegas.. All we have is fuckin DUST, rocks and weeds.. Hate it!! Cant wait for winter and Utah-go run into something out there for a change..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
haha my bud went through it then came and pulled me out...he has a taco too, the ford and chevy got stuck before they even got to me...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:48 PM   #42
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
we have mt charleston
Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #43
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinn View Post
wow i figured we would be on our 10th page by now, either no one has a camera when they get stuck or tacoma's really dont get stuck
no they dont get stuck
Old 09-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #46
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck pulling a 2wd ranger out on X-Mas night, to bad i had 2wd also.

oh yea snow chains work great.

Then i finally got out thanks to the Daniels uncle.
At least i was pulled out by another Toyota.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #47
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOH View Post

yeah that wasnt a good day...or morning i should say, had to make a 2 hour drive home like that
Wow, that almost makes we want to slow down going over bumps and people... well at least the bumps...
Old 09-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #48
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Great Thread, Subscribed!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #49
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
at the beggining "dont worry we'll pull you out again" lol

After I was stuck on a damn log.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:13 PM   #50
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
calfire88's Tacoma Gallery
what was left of my 08 last december...not exactly stuck....wel stuk without a truck =((

i was real impressed with the way she held up. banged up my shoulder a lil but thats about it
Old 09-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #51
Allens_Piece has a spectacular aura aboutAllens_Piece has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Employed
Allens_Piece's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfire88 View Post
what was left of my 08 last december...not exactly stuck....wel stuk without a truck =((

i was real impressed with the way she held up. banged up my shoulder a lil but thats about it
Dibs on the rear center glass!!!
Old 09-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #52
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
calfire88's Tacoma Gallery
haha ya. i m still kinda curious as to how it didnt even crack lol
Old 09-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #53
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post

I still would like to know what happened here...

Old 09-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #54
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
only time i have been stuck in a tacoma..............the one of the 08 uwharrie meets,in my 06 prerunner....and i was hung out on some rocks.....frame and nerf bar holding me up.....

and this is the spot....i was on the tallest rock on the left.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #55
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we do, but winter its so populated w/ people its outta control.. I like to wheel like a mad man in peace.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
we have mt charleston
Old 09-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #56
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
only time i have been stuck in a tacoma..............the one of the 08 uwharrie meets,in my 06 prerunner....and i was hung out on some rocks.....frame and nerf bar holding me up.....

and this is the spot....i was on the tallest rock on the left.

That the first time i have seen your old truck. Looks nice, hahaha. Hope i wont be doing this in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #57
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
That the first time i have seen your old truck. Looks nice, hahaha. Hope i wont be doing this in a couple of weeks.
nah...you'll be ok. we didnt have spotters, and i backed up like a dumbass then...right onto the rocks. that was all my fault.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #58
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its funny that ur "old" truck is newer than ur "new" truck
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
its funny that ur "old" truck is newer than ur "new" truck
....yeah, but i like my "new" old truck better than my "old" new truck!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #60
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
this i know, i like my new new truck tho... beats the hell out of a integra