LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em

Old 09-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #1601
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it did get deleted. That was a funny few days though.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #1602
ich bin die Scheiße
IBATanker is on a distinguished road

Army: bad mo fo
Name: Chuck
IBATanker's Tacoma Gallery
Tried to dig myself out but it didnt work, also I have a cast on my arm
Attached Thumbnails
Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-stuck.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-stuck-2.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-stuck-3.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-stuck-4.jpg  
Old 10-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #1603
Yota4Ever is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Yota4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
K got really stuck this last weekend

Old 10-17-2013, 11:23 PM   #1605
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05ROCKSLINGER View Post
Here is my 2014 stuck a few hours after I drove it off the lot.

hahahah. Geezs' dude. Nice work.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #1606
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Already breaking her in huh!
Old 10-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #1607
Dirty Pirate
RedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
RedNeck D's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome
Old 10-27-2013, 02:14 AM   #1608
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/3XCe4t14FGQ

Tried to test the depth of the hole and ended up bottoming out right away. It was too slick to back out and the trail was to tight to maneuver a vehicle with a winch behind me. Had no choice but to hook up to a tree and winch straight through!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #1609
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota4Ever View Post
K got really stuck this last weekend

Looks like you got stuck so bad even the tools in your tool box tried to bail
Old 10-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #1612
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post

Tried to test the depth of the hole and ended up bottoming out right away. It was too slick to back out and the trail was to tight to maneuver a vehicle with a winch behind me. Had no choice but to hook up to a tree and winch straight through!
Cheese Louise dude!! That looks sloppy!
Old 10-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #1613
Yota4Ever is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Yota4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Looks like you got stuck so bad even the tools in your tool box tried to bail
lol actually dont have a clue how that got open
Old 10-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #1615
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
almost finished the entire rock course, when i took a bad drop. sat on my skid with only one tire having any kind of weight on it.

took two trucks linked together, as my winch just drug the first one and didnt move me.

unstuck after a good hard pull.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #1616
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa! Double truck power!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #1617
Rednecks with paychecks
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Back when I was stock
Old 10-31-2013, 10:23 PM   #1618
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post

F this. Sweet to watch tho. +1
Old 11-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #1619
2stroketrush will become famous soon enough

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery

My 97 sunk good, had to let her sit there till morning. One 3500 Diesel hooked to the ARB and she was out!
Old 12-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #1620
Danger Dave
HalfTaco will become famous soon enoughHalfTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
HalfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck on a 1 ft x 1 ft patch of 2" deep snow under one tire in a McDonald's parking lot. Best. Stuck. Ever.