Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em

Old 12-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #1622
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Really stuck a few months ago, (front and rear were locked) and my attempt at self recovery.

Old 12-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #1623
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
That's where the tire adapter for the hi-lift comes in handy. Could have lifted each tire right out of the muck and put some branches or rocks underneath.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #1624
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
That's where the tire adapter for the hi-lift comes in handy. Could have lifted each tire right out of the muck and put some branches or rocks underneath.
I want to get one for that reason exactly! My 60 incher runs out of lift before I get the tires off the ground most of the time it seems...
Old 12-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #1625
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I got one of those. Lift mate. It works well if it fits your wheels.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #1626
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Yeah, that definitely would have helped. I ended up just running a rachet strap from the frame to the axle in the rear, but it still sucked. lol too much travel....

Old 12-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #1627
T4coma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
T4coma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thread! I've only been off roading a few times but have yet to be stuck. Most likely due to only riding on dry trails...
Old 12-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #1628
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4coma View Post
Awesome thread! I've only been off roading a few times but have yet to be stuck. Most likely due to only riding on dry trails...
Soon........
Old 12-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #1630
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ haha i was thinking the same thing. You start coming up with crazy thoughts once you go LT
Old 12-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #1633
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

i never asked silas, why did you drive that far into a gross shitty mud hole anyway? just because?

Old 12-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #1634
TACOlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4coma View Post
Dont talk to soon. Youll jinx yourself
Old 12-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #1635
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #1636
JabbaJabbaJabba
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Haha how long were you driving in the ditch for?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #1637
Tacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma13SR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerial Porter
Tacoma13SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Haha how long were you driving in the ditch for?
I drove a good distance down the road to the next telephone pole, hoping I'd be able to drive out. Spent probably 2-3 minutes altogether before I got out. When that didn't work, I got out to assess everything, then decided to back all the way up to the rear telephone pole, then drove all the way forward to the other pole, then backed up one more time, turning the wheel to the right and hopping my back wheels onto the bank, then drove out without a problem.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #1638
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck on stock suspension and shoes. A little air down and digging got me right out.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #1639
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Really stuck a few months ago, (front and rear were locked) and my attempt at self recovery.

LOVE the winch fairlead but no winch but not as much as the screwdriver in the Hi Lift
Old 01-06-2014, 08:02 AM   #1640
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery