Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em

Old 06-26-2014, 12:53 PM   #1661
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
^I love that trail... and so do you. That's why you get stuck out there!
Absolutely, one of the best technical trails in the state IMO. Not sure if you saw the CO events page, but 4th of July we will probably be hitting it up again if you are interested.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #1662
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
^I love that trail... and so do you. That's why you get stuck out there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Absolutely, one of the best technical trails in the state IMO. Not sure if you saw the CO events page, but 4th of July we will probably be hitting it up again if you are interested.
what trail is that?
Old 06-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #1663
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chinaman's Gulch, check my build for more pics of the pre-Moab run. You are welcome to come down over the 4th if you want to run it.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:14 PM   #1665
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Cool! I'll check it out. My suspension has broken in a bit more since the last time we did it.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:54 PM   #1666
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care for chinamens... not very hard and super fuckin bouncy. even worse than spring creek... my .02...
Old 07-07-2014, 07:05 AM   #1668
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery

6 inch lift on 35s!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #1669
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post

6 inch lift on 35s!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #1671
Grakyn is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Grakyn's Tacoma Gallery

Best I've managed yet. Doesn't like look like much but its actually the bottom of Williston Reservoir. Normally this spot is under 20-30 ft of water. In the 2-3 hours it took to get out after this photo the water came up 6-8 inches.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:43 PM   #1672
Because 4R

Old 07-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #1673
Hartford has a spectacular aura aboutHartford has a spectacular aura about
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Snow stucks. First picture just had shovel snow out from underneath so the truck could dig down to ground. If I had weight in the bed might not have had to. Second picture the front slid into the ditch again but wouldn't come out due to a couple inches of ice. I couldn't keep backing up because I would have dropped the front into a small stream. If I went forward the whole truck would have been down there.

My worst stucks don't get pictures because by the time I get out I just want to leave.
Attached Thumbnails
Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-img_3441.jpg   Stuck Tacoma's-Lets see 'Em-img_3447.jpg  
Old 07-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #1674
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery

That was my best/worst stuck. Another time in NJ killed my Alt but that was a video. Since I lifted it and added Duratreks been golden.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:49 PM   #1675
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakyn View Post

Best I've managed yet. Doesn't like look like much but its actually the bottom of Williston Reservoir. Normally this spot is under 20-30 ft of water. In the 2-3 hours it took to get out after this photo the water came up 6-8 inches.
Williston, ND? You live in this hell on earth too?
Old 08-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #1676
ragincajun35 is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
ragincajun35's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from our adventure this passed weekend.....

Old 08-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #1677
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincajun35 View Post
Pictures from our adventure this passed weekend.....

That last pic is perfect. No fucks given, time to chill. Haha
Old 08-27-2014, 06:17 AM   #1678

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
That last pic is perfect. No fucks given, time to chill. Haha
I have zero fucks to give. And at that point anything i did would only make it worse. Waiting for someone to give me a hand. Luckily i had full LTE which was super random.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:05 AM   #1679
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a winch.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:13 AM   #1680

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Time for a winch.
Indeed.... Havnt figured out which bumper i want though. So many to choose from!!!!