1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

South central/eastern PA peeps....

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by Janster, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Jan 29, 2008 at 4:01 AM
    Janster

Janster [OP] Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    If anyone is looking for a closer group of folks to get out and go offroading with - there's a club called Keystone Krawlers that is centralized in south central/eastern PA.

I'm not here to push you to join at all - cuz it doesn't matter to me either way. Clubs are all different and sometimes they're just not what you're looking for....Keystone Krawlers is an offroad club for all makes offroad vehicles. Membership is not limited to where you live. It's primarily an internet based/forum based club. Bring some of your buddies who don't have toyotas/tacomas.

The club is having a members meeting on February 10th in Lancaster PA.
    Date: Sunday, Feb 10, 2008
    Time: 3:00 pm

Bring the entire family and meet some of the folks. You're under no obligation to join. Ask questions and get to know what the club is about. It's a meet & greet and a perfect way to meet some of the folks without actually going on a trail ride. If you're interested- you can go out on their monthly rides as a non-member and see if you like the way the club handles its runs.

If you plan on going - shoot me a PM. There's a person you need to e-mail but I don't wanna post the address for the public.

I won't be able to make it - as I'll be away for the weekend.
    Any questions, let me know.

It'd be nice to get some new faces & new peeps hanging out.... The wheeling season is right around the corner!
    http://www.keystonekrawlers.com/forum/index.php
    http://www.keystonekrawlers.com/

Products Discussed in

To Top