Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Rain Rain GO AWAY!

Been raining on and off for the past few days. Thought I'd go and check out the riding spots now that the managment areas are open. Trail riding here we come! Didnt get any pics on the trails as it was way to muddy to step out of the runner. Got a few pics and the spring and creek and a couple videos of the water flowing through.

I did end up doing down the creek. Probably shouldn't have water came up over the hood. But the 4runner is still alive and kicking!

Sorry for the quality. Everything was done with my cell phone.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Funny! That area looks like fun. I have been so Stoked because it is finally raining. I can't stand it when its dry and dusty. I love it when its wet and muddy! Makes all the trails a challenge, cuz you slip and slide everywhere.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Dan i dont mind the mud and slippery. but when your on a mountain side its a bit scary and even more challenging trying not to slide off the side of a mountain lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
True. But thats part of the fun. When your adrenaline is pumping and your half scared to death. But I hear ya. When its snows some mtn roads are banked the wrong way (toward the cliff), gets pretty sketchy.