LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

All Pro's Get Hammered Challenge...

Old 10-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
All Pro's Get Hammered Challenge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8wH...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7cGN...layer_embedded

videos courtesy of Stealth4X4 and his wife Mel
Old 10-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
Spootypuff is on a distinguished road
Spootypuff's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Spootypuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
I have truck envy
This.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
What's all the creaking coming from?

Great vids!
i had a bed bolt loose...ever since the bodyshop took off the bed to fix the damage the drunk jeep driver did last year at the TDS event, it always makes it way loose with all the flexing the frame does while on the trails..even with red loctight on the threads
Old 10-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
i had a bed bolt loose...ever since the bodyshop took off the bed to fix the damage the drunk jeep driver did last year at the TDS event, it always makes it way loose with all the flexing the frame does while on the trails..even with red loctight on the threads
Time to ditch the bed and build a cage.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #8
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Time to ditch the bed and build a cage.
already planning it..and some other goodies too!!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #10
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet video. now i want to get that setup on my taco, maybe someday. for now ill keep wishing saving my $. again thanks for the video
Old 10-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET! Thanks for sharing the videos.. A true "Slider" testimonial.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #12
Power Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7cGNyf7gZA

video courtesy of Stealth4x4 and his wife Mel
Old 10-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
Power Top

it's my daily driver
Old 10-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #18
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
What's all that squeaking?
Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #19
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
it's my daily driver
and im chicken shit lol... maybe if i had all the pro people and spotters it might be a different story... lol... cuz out here people do there trucks for show and nothing else which bothers the shit out of me... cuz i will tell them lets go out wheelin and it aint hardcore like u guys but ill play with the truck lol... And the "bros" will tell me i just got it washed and i dont want to damage the 5000$ suspension i put on it lol....
Old 10-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #20
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
and im chicken shit lol... maybe if i had all the pro people and spotters it might be a different story... lol... cuz out here people do there trucks for show and nothing else which bothers the shit out of me... cuz i will tell them lets go out wheelin and it aint hardcore like u guys but ill play with the truck lol... And the "bros" will tell me i just got it washed and i dont want to damage the 5000$ suspension i put on it lol....
Amir come to SD and we'll hit up some trails...nothing that crazy...but prerunner friendly for now...until my truck is ready for harder stuff