Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

2009 SCORE Baja 1000

Old 11-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2009 SCORE Baja 1000

This thread is for curiosity and could possibly have people head down to Baja together??? I know some people don't like to drive down there alone...Possibly set up a caravan of Tacomas?

So who is going? Who's going to the SCORE Baja 1k this Nov 20??
Are you Racing, Supporting a race team or just spectating?

This race should be a really good one. Lots of vehicles entering and lots of Trophy trucks. The McMillin racing team is finally racing in Baja again..
I Can't wait!!...... No work, Off roading, Camping, Beer, Buddies and some ladies going with us.

VIVA BAJA!!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
No Baja for me this year. Budget doesn't allow it and the truck is still broke from Primm.

Next loop race in Baja, I'm there!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
didnt McMillin have someone get car jacked a few years back?
They had major incident a few years back and said they were done with Baja. Guess things are getting cleaned up a bit down there.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah... I don't blame them for not wanting to go back down. I'd have the same reaction. I bet the McMillin family won't be out and about as they used to.
I'm sure they figured going at 100MPh through the desert is going to safely keep them away from a similar incident to that one.

MJP2, that sucks that you won't be able to make it down for this race. Should be a good one from a spectator's POV. Good luck on getting your truck back up and running.

I have a premenition that i'll be sick on Nov 19 and 20 with 'swine flu' like symptoms. Guess i won't be able to come to work those days... I'll be enjoying some good 'ol off road racing down in Baja.

BTW: Leaving San Diego around noon on Thursday and coming back Saturday night. I think we'll be watching the race near Ojos Negros.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
Baja bound

It seems like there isn't as much SCORE Baja racing enthusiast as I thought.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get down there on account that I keep spending my money on hookers and blow. So unfortunately with my addiction I'll have to stick to local deserts.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
Baja bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I can't get down there on account that I keep spending my money on hookers and blow. So unfortunately with my addiction I'll have to stick to local deserts.
ok...... think about it though, you can get Hookers and Blow for cheaper down in Baja... Walnut,strawberry, coconut flavored blow too.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #9
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
ok...... think about it though, you can get Hookers and Blow for cheaper down in Baja... Walnut,strawberry, coconut flavored blow too.

Wow, now if that isn't sound logic what is?
Old 11-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down there when Mike gets down there...
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
Baja bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Wow, now if that isn't sound logic what is?
I'm just joking... Well he could get that stuff if he wanted but yeah... It's just a joke...
Old 11-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
Baja bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I'll be down there when Mike gets down there...
Me no kno no mike

For those of you that can't make it for financial or other issues, I'm sorry. Hopefully next race. I'll take some pictures and post them on this thread when i get back. I've got the baja bug, and i don't mean the swine flu.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #13
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #15
Baja bound

Oh Hi Melting Huevos!! i mean Milton Juevos.... Or mike?

haha
Old 11-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #16
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
well at least we know Mike has a fan club/ beer wench.
for Derek
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #18

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by novakills View Post
For a split second I considered paying for a full race ride along in Pistol Pete's TT. It would be a great experience but I can't justify that expense right now.
Sweet opportunity. The seat goes for about $10k, right? Hell of a deal for the experience, and a whole lot cheaper than building a rig!
Old 11-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
novakills has a spectacular aura aboutnovakills has a spectacular aura about

Name: scott
novakills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Sweet opportunity. The seat goes for about $10k, right? Hell of a deal for the experience, and a whole lot cheaper than building a rig!
that's exactly what i thought. pretty sure you could call him up and secure the seat for $8K. it includes traveling with the team to encinadas, prerunning the entire week prior, the entire race in the TT, and traveling with the team back to wherever in AZ they are headquarted.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
well at least we know Mike has a fan club/ beer wench.
for Derek