Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

07 Tacoma winch bumper

Old 02-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
07 Tacoma winch bumper

i'm looking to get, or make a bumper for my truck. I've seen the Shrockworks, ARB, both Allpro bumpers, Ken mtn Acc. bumper, road armor(not on the site anymore- supposedly in redesign....), as well as some of the Prerunner style tube/plate bumpers. what i like the best has definately got to be the shrockworks bumper, but thats a hefty sum of money for one of 'em. Anyone know of another bumper i might have missed? Might just end up building my own like i did for my chevy, but aluminum this time (the pacific coast air at my house eats the hell out of steel bumpers and frames) Thanks in advance.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
dont see one for the 05+ tacoma on there. anyone else know of one i'm missing? i also remember seeing one from bentup a while back.... looked pretty nice.