Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

meeting some friends in the middle for mild trails and truck camping. where? idaho

Old 11-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
meeting some friends in the middle for mild trails and truck camping. where? idaho

thinking of having a reunion of sorts with a bunch of friends. wives included. all of us have various 4x4's of different capabilities. we want to meet somewhere for some fun and mild off-roading, and then camping.

idaho seems like the middle. and is a wildlife rich place for viewing...(and scouting).

any idaho good spots that meet my criteria?
Old 11-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
I lived all over Idaho before iI joined th A.F. it all depends on what part you plan on going to. Southern ID is all sage brush and Northern is all pine trees. Give us area where you are looking at. I will help all i can
Old 11-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Terrier is on a distinguished road
Terrier's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you aren't planning on this in the next months of winter.