Notices

Anyone live in Portland Or Area?

Old 11-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
Bachenstien is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Andy
Bachenstien's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone live in Portland Or Area?

Anyone In Portland Oregon area shoot me an email so we could plan wheeling trips
Old 11-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachenstien View Post
Anyone In Portland Oregon area shoot me an email so we could plan wheeling trips
i live in Tillamook but go to school in Klamath Falls where do you usually go wheelin?
Old 11-23-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tim's my roommate. We go out wheeling together all the time, so throw me on the list. I want to hit up the TSF in the spring once things begin to dry/thaw
Old 11-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Tim's my roommate. We go out wheeling together all the time, so throw me on the list. I want to hit up the TSF in the spring once things begin to dry/thaw
shouldn't you be in class right now
Old 11-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
shouldn't you be in class right now
I am.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I am.

very nice!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
I go out to Estacada or. Im going to head up to Browns camp soon
Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
how soon. ill be home for christmas break in about 3 weeks and i wouldn't mind going up there if i get my front diff fixed in time
Old 11-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
probably around then. what happened to your diff?
Old 11-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
was wheelin in the snow this weekend and i thought it was my axels poping but turns out it was somthing going on in my diff, when i have the hubs locked in and give it gas the axels wont turn my tires but the drivline to the diff is turning so im not sure whats going on in there right now but im buying a new diff today for 50 bucks from a guy i know so ill get it worked out either tonight or next week somtime.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #11
do you know anything about the vacuum system leading to the hubs to engage my four wheel drive? It went out and someone recomenned checking there first.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #12
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do you know anything about the vacuum system leading to the hubs to engage my four wheel drive? It went out and someone recomenned checking there first.
I have manual hubs so i've never messed with anything else, post a thread about it and im sure someone will help you out
Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
I already bought fabtech 2.5 inch coil overs. can i get a spacer added to that to get 34-35 inch tires? along with shackles in rear
Old 11-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #14
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I go out to Estacada or. Im going to head up to Browns camp soon
I was just up at Olalie lake last weekend...
Old 11-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I already bought fabtech 2.5 inch coil overs. can i get a spacer added to that to get 34-35 inch tires? along with shackles in rear
i've got the fabtech 3.5 inch coils along with a 2 inch body and i could fit 35's but it would be stuffed. i have 33x13.50 toyo's and i dont think i'll ever go any bigger. and if you throw a spacer on its just going to crank your arms down more and then you'll run into problems like axel's binding and eventually the diff shittin out on yu like me i'd say leave it and save for a 6 inch if you wanna go 35's
Old 11-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #16
how was it?
Old 11-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I hooked up with these dudes and I'm loosely affiliated here, too.

I guess I also hang with Noname 4x4, but they are trying to die it seems.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #18
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how was it?
2-3 ft in some places... but pretty packed down until 4500ft cause i was following a couple snomos! Fun times tho!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #19
well, you guys wanna go wheeling?
Old 11-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #20
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be down to go sometime