Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Any places to go in NJ....???

Old 11-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bob
Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Any places to go in NJ....???

I use to go wheelin back in the day when I was younger when I had my Hillux 4x4's, but not in the passed 25 years or so. Looking for some light trails to take my wife on. Looking for somewhere in NJ or close. Nothing major, maybe some fire roads in South Jersey would be cool. I know there's a handful of NJ guys in the 1st Gen section.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i know of some stuff but its in north jersey
Old 11-25-2009, 04:23 AM   #3
Large Member
Werloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of lightWerloc is a glorious beacon of light

Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm kinda North Central, Somerset county. I just figured south in the Pine barrons there would be a ton of fire roads.

Where are you talking about?
Old 11-25-2009, 04:51 AM   #4
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
Im in south jersey and I know of a couple of great mild trails with some great technical stuff off the main trails. I could Pm you if you wanted.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #6
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
im takin about up in branchville. me and ddayisnear have gone a few times
Old 11-26-2009, 07:14 AM   #7
Large Member

Werloc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
BINGO, Don't know how I missed this thread. Thanks...
Old 11-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #8
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnv View Post
South Jersey Pinelands having a GPS really helps if you dont know the trails,Batsto,Chatsworth areas are good,Heres a good place to start Atison Lake Route 206 south( N39-44-32 W074-43-35)coordinates
i'll check that out.. im going to AC tomorrow and am gonna make this be on my way
Old 11-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks man, I might try to take some "shortcuts" on my way there. I'll have both my tomtom and a waypointing gps on my phone lol
Old 11-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
some of the highways are like offroading here in jersey.lol
Old 11-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
"The Fuzz"
shook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really niceshook0002 is just really nice

Name: Joe
shook0002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
South Jersey Pinelands having a GPS really helps if you dont know the trails,Batsto,Chatsworth areas are good,Heres a good place to start Atison Lake Route 206 south( N39-44-32 W074-43-35)coordinates
Yep, grew up in South Jersey and this is where I always went.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
I have to go to some of these places. My sister lives in Galloway Nj. So next time I go there im going to check out some of these trails.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #13
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is this place legal? Anyone know
Old 11-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #16

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
My sisters boy friend lives in the house that the NJ Devil was supposedly born in.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:50 PM   #17
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
My sisters boy friend lives in the house that the NJ Devil was supposedly born in.
awesome. i want pics of the house. inside and out
Old 11-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #19

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
I used to go to NJORVP in chatzworth when i was little but its closed now. That place was great! Wish it was still there. I cant wait to check these places out now.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #20

MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
I do have a GPS. I think im going to make a trip there next weekend. Is it legal to travel these roads at night or are they they those roads that are closed after sundown?