Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Table Mesa 11/21/09

Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Table Mesa 11/21/09

So Wyatt was nice enough to extend an invitation to me so that I could go off roading with him and his buddies up in table mesa. There were a number of different rigs out there with us and man these things were BUILT!!

all of them were very capable and their drivers pushed them to the limit, we only had two major breaks on the trail the day I went with them. One front drive shaft and one front axle sway bar link. with some other minors such as drive shaft candy canes and lots of scratched paint.

all in all it was an awesome trip! IIRC we did three trails and stayed out from about 9:45 am till 5:45 pm. I was lucky enough to ride with Wyatt and his buddy and learned quite a bit about rock crawling......mainly to trust your spotter! the guys doing the spotting were crazy good, they new exactly what lines to take and how coach the drivers in to avoiding plenty of body damage.

so here are the pics.....i have a lot more, but these are the ones that turned out best. They pretty much in chronological order

more to come!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These are my favorites

Old 11-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #6
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! Those are some bad ass pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
vv I think it's growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Great pics Matt!
thanks harrelsen!

I was once again just ridding along, so i made sure i brought my camera
Old 11-24-2009, 05:37 AM   #9
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
thanks harrelsen!

I was once again just ridding along, so i made sure i brought my camera

Hey Matt.

It was great wheeling with you. You are welcome to ride along with me anytime. I'll post up my pics later tonight.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:45 AM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a nice turn out! Great pics!
Old 11-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #12
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Looks amazing. great pics. +1!
Old 11-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #13
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some of my pictures.

Had a blast out there.