Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New Rockin railzzz super sick....

Old 02-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
mmm....skewering your spotter while on the trails.......i like it!
Old 02-29-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Death Race 2000.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:17 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERdept View Post
Death Race 2000.
hahahaha! hell yeah, that was classic!

I was skeptical when you mentioned spikes but they look pretty good, i think i'll like them even more when they are coated. Looks good. Although they would never work for me, i can see my drunk ass walking into them in the middle of the night and gouging huge holes in my shins
Old 02-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
They do look good, are you planning on putting anything else that could kill small animals or children if they walked into it on your truck , lol jk once they get powder coated they will look even better.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You should keep the tip polished, so it looks like you sharpen them.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #9
707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

707taco's Tacoma Gallery
polished points

Hey thanks for the idea on polishing the points so it looks sharpened they allready are sharp enough to cut u so polishing them will be cool, tryin to find the right color of powder coating. looking for a dark grey, granite, or charcoal grey color that isnt shiny. how hard is it to polish off powder coating?