Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Whats it Tahuya?

Old 12-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whats it Tahuya?

Took a little trip out to Tahuya today to get the clean off of Gina.

Fun time and here are some pics.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You have some nice trail out there!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics! looks fun!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks like fun times,Jon!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
This is my favorite one of the day.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
This is my favorite one of the day.

mountains in the background look awesome.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
The TW 1%
It was a blast and quite a few close calls. Made me really realize I can't go without sliders for much longer.

In this pic I ended up having to cut to the right of the rock to make it past and ended up taking some paint off of one of the rims and scuffing the rear driver fender flare. As well as drive the ARB into the dirt, the bumper has her first scratches **sniff sniff**

Old 12-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #10

Quote:
It was a blast and quite a few close calls. Made me really realize I can't go without sliders for much longer.

In this pic I ended up having to cut to the right of the rock to make it past and ended up taking some paint off of one of the rims and scuffing the rear driver fender flare. As well as drive the ARB into the dirt, the bumper has her first scratches **sniff sniff**

proud moment!!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
proud moment!!
Those are tears of joy BTW. An ARB isn't meant to be pretty and shiny!

Oh and if I was in the FJ I would probably be signing divorce papers right now.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Those are tears of joy BTW. An ARB isn't meant to be pretty and shiny!

Oh and if I was in the FJ I would probably be signing divorce papers right now.
....guaranteed!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #13
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
whats with the 4th pic from the top. looks like there is no suspension on the drivers side, or i cant tell the contour of the ground and the trucks just flexing
It's just taco lean
Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
whats with the 4th pic from the top. looks like there is no suspension on the drivers side, or i cant tell the contour of the ground and the trucks just flexing
Passenger front is on a small stump on a small hill. The 3rd shot down Gina is in the same position as the pic from the rear.