Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheelin 101 - Rausch Creek PA - April 5th

Old 03-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelin 101 - Rausch Creek PA - April 5th

Hey Gang,

The Keystone Krawlers offroad club is having a *Wheelin 101* trip on April 5th at Rausch Creek Offroad park. Anyone with a 4x4 vehicle is welcome!!

The *Wheelin 101* trips are designed for the beginners and those who've never been offroad but wanna give it a try. The organizers of the event will give you a short lecture about offroading, driving tips, trail etiquette, and what to expect. You need not be afraid - these guys have years of experience and have done these trips many times. It's GREAT FUN to get yourself on the trails for the first time! ..and no worries and no pressure.
Rausch Creek is a fully insured and fully legal offroad park.
http://www.rc4x4.org/index.php

If you're interested - feel free to contact Jamie mailto: iroccrawl@keystonekrawlers.com
Tell 'em *Janster* sent ya!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun. probably something that would do me some good, especially before the Carolina Meet (i have a feeling i'm gonna come back with a busted truck). I'd definately go if it weren't so far away, i'll need all the help and hints i can get
Old 03-05-2008, 07:17 AM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
(i have a feeling i'm gonna come back with a busted truck).

Shouldn't have said that - cuz now you've jinxed yourself for sure!
Have fun, and stay safe!

I was hoping I could go and help out. I get more enjoyment seeing the new folks learning and watching how excited they get when they realize how much fun it can be even with a stock vehicle. But...I'll be heading to the Outter Banks that weekend. Maybe next time.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

Shouldn't have said that - cuz now you've jinxed yourself for sure!
Have fun, and stay safe!

I was hoping I could go and help out. I get more enjoyment seeing the new folks learning and watching how excited they get when they realize how much fun it can be even with a stock vehicle. But...I'll be heading to the Outter Banks that weekend. Maybe next time.
Thats too bad. you should just blow off the OB, whats so great about the Banks? you need to come keep us foolhardy fools out of trouble
Old 03-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
Old & Forgetful

Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Thats too bad. you should just blow off the OB, whats so great about the Banks? you need to come keep us foolhardy fools out of trouble

Well, aside from the gas & food it'll cost - the offer was there and the cost to stay is virtually nothing. Can't beat a cheap vacation!

We'll get another one in this summer and I'll beg the guys to have it on my weekend off.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:13 AM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

Well, aside from the gas & food it'll cost - the offer was there and the cost to stay is virtually nothing. Can't beat a cheap vacation!

We'll get another one in this summer and I'll beg the guys to have it on my weekend off.
Summer? Outside? Are you saying you go outside in the summer? Thats some kind of crazy talk. I only go outside in the summer to go to the pool or the lake or the beach, other than that i never leave teh air conditioning. But if there is a TW meet in the summer i may try to get out and make it. I'll have to line my bed and fill it with water but i should be ok.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #7

nd's Tacoma Gallery
actually you know what, by summer i'll be an offroading pro so you wont need to come teach me how to offroad, but i'm sure i can show youa thing or two by then. For example, right now my patented off-roading move is to back into a tree really fast. have you ever tried that one? it works great for.... traction.... or something..... either way i'll teach you when you come down for the next Meet