Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Hollister Hills... How is it taking a taco?

Old 12-13-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery

I drive a 2.7 AC Manual. Will most of the terrain be accessible for me?

Anyone interested on goin the 16th or 17th of December? I live in Seaside outside of Monterey. It's about 45 min. from Hollister.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I haven't been myself but know of people that are 4x2's and have been fine. If you can go with a 4x4 just in case you do get stuck that would be helpful. I would love to make a trip out there but I work both those days.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
cruda is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Chuck
cruda's Tacoma Gallery
Ride my dirtbike at the lower ranch all the time, never been to the upper ranch, but hear its cool.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Schully's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave831 View Post
would love to go!!! maybe on Wednesday???
dude i'm down for wed. too. you live in monterey dave?
Old 12-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
going tomaroow getting my ride on
Old 12-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #9

Schully's Tacoma Gallery
nice bro! i'm workin all weekend
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i missed out last week! ya i live in seaside!! what about you?
Old 12-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #11

Schully's Tacoma Gallery
it's all good i ended up installing my friends system instead... really? i live in seaside highlands! i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your rig lol
Old 01-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Hey planning on going to hollister on sunday with a few guys if you wanna join?
its going to be muddy... REAL muddy... trails will be dangerous... trust me
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #16
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
its going to be muddy... REAL muddy... trails will be dangerous... trust me
i think it should be a good day