Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Thought some would like these pics...

Old 03-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thought some would like these pics...

Pics of down range with our contracted Toyota Hilux.

Note: Deisel power was great, actually driving this truck for a year is why I am now a proud Tacoma owner: too bad contractor srewed us on some good tires...

more pics of our Hilux, man it was a bad day...

finally got through it, she is beat...

The contractor then screwed us again by keeping it in the shop for one month, crappy SUV for loaner.

Overall, I loved this truck on the hard ball, and or minimal off roading.

But that one miserable day, I wish I had my Tacoma
Old 03-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
So what happened ?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
what's up with the dude wearing the camo belly shirt !?!?!?!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:40 PM   #6
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Is it me or is the hood scoop smaller and all cock-eyed compared to the TRD Sport Taco?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
It does appear slightly off-center
Old 03-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #8
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
So what happened ?
Some parts of the road, mud was so deep, we kept bottoming out. loss front grill, bent bumper guard, had to disengage horn, and sliced a tire open.

Like I said pretty bad day. Only thing that did not happen was Airbag deploying, Ha ha ha...

Oh for the question about uniforms and belly showing, that is a culture thing. Guess they believe it was a way to cool off. It's actually rolled up.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:33 AM   #9
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Where's that place at? Looks like some of my peeps.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #10
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERdept View Post
Where's that place at? Looks like some of my peeps.
Phillipines...
Old 03-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #11
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
18D with 1st group?
Old 03-12-2008, 11:05 AM   #12
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Phillipines...

Close, we all look the same. I'm from Thailand, but been to Cambodia as well. Lots of bad roads in Asia.

Especially after their rainy season.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
18D with 1st group?
Im a Civil Affairs Medic. We go to school with the Delta's for Trauma and all. a good 6 months training, plus dental and vet stuff too. Mostly Fieild Trauma surgery though. I also worked alot side by side with a few Teams from 1st Group..
Old 03-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
Lifetime Member
CtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtryBoyInMT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CtryBoyInMT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Is it me or is the hood scoop smaller and all cock-eyed compared to the TRD Sport Taco?
It is off center, and is nothing like the TRD Sport in size.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Hilux hood scoop is functional.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #15
Enjoying my addiction

Not sure. But tell the truth, Tacomas are way better. Maybe having diesel would help out on fuel economy but I would not give up my taco for a hilux. I'll just play in those, here and there when time is alotted...