Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tennessee - (Nashville Area)

Old 03-22-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tennessee - (Nashville Area)

Does anyone know of any trails or off road areas in the greater Nashville area? Also, is there anyone out there in Tacoma World who lives in the greater Nashville area besides me?

Don't make me start my own alliance!! I'll do it!!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
johnhcolemanco is on a distinguished road
Name: Winston
johnhcolemanco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm around the nashville area... how you liking your truck??
Old 02-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I'm over near Chattanooga, but would be willing to drive for some wheelin'
Old 02-15-2010, 02:52 AM   #4

TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhcolemanco View Post
I'm around the nashville area... how you liking your truck??
I like my Taco very much! It's like a girl....sometimes I like it clean, sometimes I like it dirty...but I always like it!

Have you been anywhere fun in the Nashville Metro Area? Trails, etc? What type are you driving?
Old 02-15-2010, 02:54 AM   #5

TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
I'm over near Chattanooga, but would be willing to drive for some wheelin'
Heck, that's not far at all. That's less than 2 hours away from me. That could be workable. I go camping over that way sometimes.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:02 AM   #6
MAS_KY_TACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MAS_KY_TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTaco View Post
Does anyone know of any trails or off road areas in the greater Nashville area? Also, is there anyone out there in Tacoma World who lives in the greater Nashville area besides me?

Don't make me start my own alliance!! I'll do it!!
Head up I-24 toward Land Between the Lakes. They have a fairly aggressive park called Turkey Bay OHV and it is a blast. I've been several times in both Jeeps and four-wheelers. Days of fun...

It's run by the National Parks System.

http://www.lbl.org/OHVTrails.html
Old 02-15-2010, 03:40 AM   #7

TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS_KY_TACOMA View Post
Head up I-24 toward Land Between the Lakes. They have a fairly aggressive park called Turkey Bay OHV and it is a blast. I've been several times in both Jeeps and four-wheelers. Days of fun...

Awesome! I will definitely have to check that out!!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #8
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Yeah Land Between The Lakes/Turkey Bay OHV was on Trucks one time when they went wheelin' in a Cherokee
Old 02-15-2010, 05:37 AM   #9
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
You're probably already planning on it, but you might want to go with a friend or have a CB or something in addition to your cell phone at LBL. I haven't done any wheeling up there, but plenty of fishing, camping, and driving around the back roads. There's spotty at best cell coverage in some of the remote areas. Wouldn't want to get stuck or stranded out there. Some of the areas don't get too much traffic.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #10
MAS_KY_TACOMA is on a distinguished road

MAS_KY_TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
You're probably already planning on it, but you might want to go with a friend or have a CB or something in addition to your cell phone at LBL. I haven't done any wheeling up there, but plenty of fishing, camping, and driving around the back roads. There's spotty at best cell coverage in some of the remote areas. Wouldn't want to get stuck or stranded out there. Some of the areas don't get too much traffic.
So true....and watch out for Big Foot. He roams that area in early Spring.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 AM   #11
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to LBL several times to ride ATV's-it's a great park. Just be sure to call before you drive down there since sometimes they close the park if they've had a lot rain, etc. I've also seen Wooly's Off Road Park discussed on Extreme 4x4 on Powerblock Saturday mornings.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:38 AM   #12
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So true....and watch out for Big Foot. He roams that area in early Spring.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:29 AM   #13

TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afd23a View Post
Yeah, I would never go alone to go off-roading.

The Camping, fishing and scenic trails also sounds cool. Maybe we should get a big group of Tacoma Owners to go there camping. Maybe either there or Fall Creek Falls.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:44 AM   #14
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

kulitxplod's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the Nashville area. Just starting looking for trails though.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 AM   #15
bishes love my haircut

Hey some of us east tn guys are gonna try to throw a Windrock/Coal Creek meet together this summer if some of yall wanna go with us! There's a thread with a link on the South East forum
Old 05-08-2010, 07:39 AM   #16
07navajoTACO will become famous soon enough

Navy: BM3-USS MISSOURI/ USS MT. VERNON
Name: Mike
07navajoTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here west of Nashvegas in Dickson County near the Cheatham County line.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #17
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the Franklin area and recently went to Woolys Off Road Park had a blast but went alone well only one truck. 10 bucks for all day and trails of all kinds some easy and some i didnt even think about going
Old 06-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
Nashville4Runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
Nashville4Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I am new to the forum!! I drive a 2008 Toyota 4Runner and live in the Nashville/Hendersonville area. Would love to maybe meet up with some of you guys. There are a couple of places in Middle TN. You can go to Turkey Bay at LBL near Dover, TN, Prentice Cooper and Signal Fork down near Chattanooga and Coal Creek/Windrock OHV off of I-40 going toward Knoxville I believe.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #19
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I am in Hendersonville also! Got my new TRD Sport and I can't wait to take it on a light offroad, since the truck is stock and I've never gone offroading before!!
Ok, so when can we go??
Please send me a PM or my regular email
Moulin6801@yahoo.com
Old 01-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #20
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
bump... No one in Nashville??