Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

TW Bill Burke Trip AZ 2010

Old 01-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
TW Bill Burke Trip AZ 2010

Here is a couple pics more to come...

Old 01-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Want to see more!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
x2

plus a trip details!

and breaks or carnage?
Old 01-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Mr. Bullet - Great memories - Great trip!

Stopped in PHX and thought we were having earthquakes! - Kinda like getting off a boat and having the feeling that the world was rocking like the boat!
Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Moar!!!!!!!!!! HB
Old 01-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Moar!!!!!!!!!! HB
I'll add something when I get back in the meantime I agree! MOAR!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
Here is a couple pics more to come.
yuk!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
Ban Pending

I just got home... After failing at my attempt to run over Bill Burke I got to thinking maybe I should stay in PHX.

Then my today's mission was to go someplace I hadn't been to in AZ on a road that would be sane...and have 1/2 Bill Burke style run and 1/2 Ivan Stewart until the sun goes down. Then put "home" in my GPS and get my ass home. It certainly made for a loooonggg day!

I love these signs! - Reminds me of a time I rented a Ford Fairmont in College and wheeled it in Sedona before you needed sage and beads to enter the town.

Just in case someone was lookin' for some '63 springs...

Then it was time for my night run at Cleghorn!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #12
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a new paint job Paul??

More pics!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #13
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Nice pictures Paul!
Thanks and you don't need 4wd - where ever you can't get it up to 50 on the trail, we'll yank you!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #14
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Thanks and you don't need 4wd - where ever you can't get it up to 50 on the trail, we'll yank you!
Either Im super tired or that sentence is just really hard to comprehend...
Old 01-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #15
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Did you get a new paint job Paul??
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
More pics!!!!
Wish I had some... the reason I didn't wheel longer today was that my camera took a crap on the trip and I had to go find another before I went and played. I figured if I went sailing into a ravine at least someone could see that I was having fun!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #17
Ban Pending

Quote:
Either Im super tired or that sentence is just really hard to comprehend...
No I'm the one that is tired. Regarding you needing to have 4wd: I've seen how much you use speed to make up for not having 2 more wheels turning. So If you led the group Ivan Stewart style (fast) we'd just have to pull you when you fail!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #18
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
[quote=HBMurphy;1332302]I just got home... After failing at my attempt to run over Bill Burke .

You tried to kill Bill??
Old 01-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I remember your truck being Magnetic Grey...
Old 01-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #20
Ban Pending

Quote:
Paul,
Have you done Pilot Rock near Cleghorn?
I don't know.