Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
badass
Old 04-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Very, very nice!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yep. lookin good. a set of sliders is next on the list for me too..... right after i finish my bumper though.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #24
fir$toyota is on a distinguished road
fir$toyota's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. I like the sliders. All Pro huh? anyone have a link to their website or know what they should run $$? I think my buddy can weld them on for me.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
www.allprooffroad.com
Old 05-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #26
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fir$toyota View Post
looks good. I like the sliders. All Pro huh? anyone have a link to their website or know what they should run $$? I think my buddy can weld them on for me.
Careful when perusing the AllPro site. They have a ton of sick Tacoma upgrades and will have you salivating in no time! I'm running a lot of their components on my rig.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #27

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoComp View Post
jhodhe83 - You obviously spend a lot of time planning your mods so what made you pick the Allpro Offroad sliders? They look great on your truck and I definitely want to go the slider route versus nerfs. I don't know who is best (reputation/quality/price) in the slider world and there seems to be some differences in some of the brands that angle up toward the rocker panel versus running more parallel to the ground. Again, awesome looking truck!
If you're looking for something that angles up closer to the body check out Shrockworks. Very stout products.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #28
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
the angle that the sliders sit are all adjustable if youre handing with a welder

if you purchase unfinished ones that come with the legs notched but not welded you can angle them as much or as little as you want
Old 06-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
They say once you go black you dont go back The truck looks hot. A little jealous...just a little...okay who am I joking. I LOVE IT. Can I order one? JK.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #30
my2coma is on a distinguished road

my2coma's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some nice sliders jhogdge83..... I love the black theme... Do you go offroad w/it very often. The late model trucks are quite trailworthy.

I am trying to save enough $$ to put tires on a set of FJ wheels I have like yours. (black also)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
If you're looking for something that angles up closer to the body check out Shrockworks. Very stout products.
This was the 1st set built by them, for early model xtra cab Tacos.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #31
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Careful when perusing the AllPro site. They have a ton of sick Tacoma upgrades and will have you salivating in no time! I'm running a lot of their components on my rig.

They have some good upgrades for FJs too...

I don't have an FJ, but I might buy some of these anyway.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:32 AM   #32
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
You know, the more I look at the pic of the sliders that jhodge has, the more I like it. How much does something like that cost? I've already got chrome step tubes that the #cumbag $tealer in$talled for me when I bought the truck. Those were like $600, so I don't really wanna get rid of them unless the sliders are cheap. The sliders def look better IMO.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:37 AM   #33
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
the new allpro offroad sliders run 400, unless they are doing a special
Old 06-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #34
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Did I slip into the missleman thread by accident?
Old 06-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #35
Tacomagui is on a distinguished road
Tacomagui's Tacoma Gallery
Nice