Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

On board air

Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
On board air

I need some help with a good way to air up my tires. what is a good set up? i have a pos air comp. that takes 15 min. a tire witch is not gonna work. advice please
Old 02-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
What kind? Have you looked at pep boys (or comparable), the have decoent compressors there that claim 3min to air up and would fit behind the pass seats
Old 02-05-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
I use a Power Tank. It's as fast as going to the gas station plus you can run air tools!
http://www.powertank.com/
Old 02-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
What kind? Have you looked at pep boys (or comparable), the have decoent compressors there that claim 3min to air up and would fit behind the pass seats
I have their TSUNAMI for $60. I think it can air up a 33" tire in 2 to 3 min.