LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Any trails around santa clarita??

Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Any trails around santa clarita??

Hey tacoma world! I live in so cal in santa clarita valley and was wondering are there any open trails around this damn place
Old 02-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
Chonda is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Chonda's Tacoma Gallery
go up to hasley canyon i havent been up there in a while lot of development since ive been there. You can also try up bouquet canyon some side roads there to. Im from scv to btw
Old 02-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonda View Post
go up to hasley canyon i havent been up there in a while lot of development since ive been there. You can also try up bouquet canyon some side roads there to. Im from scv to btw
Are you allwowed to go mess around out there or will the cops bust you??
Old 02-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #4

Chonda's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure about hasley anymore bouquet on the other hand As long as your not lighting fires you will be fine most of the roads are washed out fire acess roads but they are fun. we actually rolled a jeep up there but it was a 2wd if you see a sign that says "del sur" thats the one we rolled on. oh ya there are some side roads up san fransicito to little more flat. or you can just go jump the hump by carls jr lol
Old 02-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Busting hymens since 2014
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Santa Clarita too. I go to Rowher Flats (Texas Cyn) often. Its up Sierra Hwy past Davenport Rd.

Indian Canyon is also fun but closed since the fires. Check the S. Cal forum for meets.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #6

Chonda's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm never thought about going up sierra hwy.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chonda View Post
Im not sure about hasley anymore bouquet on the other hand As long as your not lighting fires you will be fine most of the roads are washed out fire acess roads but they are fun. we actually rolled a jeep up there but it was a 2wd if you see a sign that says "del sur" thats the one we rolled on. oh ya there are some side roads up san fransicito to little more flat. or you can just go jump the hump by carls jr lol
i might have to check that out... we just got some more rain!! or just hit the cj jump... ha ha
Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
I live in Santa Clarita too. I go to Rowher Flats (Texas Cyn) often. Its up Sierra Hwy past Davenport Rd.

Indian Canyon is also fun but closed since the fires. Check the S. Cal forum for meets.
i was talking to my buddy and he said rowher flats were open again?? you ever go off bouquet cyn?