Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Aftermath of the mud bog from yesterday

Old 02-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermath of the mud bog from yesterday

Not as bad as I thought. But I did let the truck have a 2 tone color

DUST!

PIG STY (its clean now BTW)

Many more!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ever clean your truck?
Old 02-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Whats Talomaworld?
Tacoma World with a few extra beers
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
I liek da beer
Old 02-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #7
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know a damp dirt road constituted mud bogging now.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I cleaned the inside today
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Whats Talomaworld?
That part of the 'C" got ripped off when I was moving furniture around.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
I didn't know a damp dirt road constituted mud bogging now.
I was AT the mud bog. I wasn't part of it. I mostly when on trails and rocks.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

to that i say i have had my truck since july 08, i have had it washed i think 2 times...maybe 3
Old 02-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
what'd you drive through a puddle?
Old 02-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
to that i say i have had my truck since july 08, i have had it washed i think 2 times...maybe 3
I meant the inside.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco82 View Post
what'd you drive through a puddle?
very funny. I'm only 2WD. Thinking that some of the slush that my friends when through in their 4WD trucks, I'd say I did good. I never got stuck.

I went up a very muddy, steep hill without help... I think I did good.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ i dont clean the inside unless the car wash does, so the inside has been cleaned 2 or 3 times haha im too lazy to keep up with that
Old 02-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ive gotten the truck more dirty by driving on pavement oh well LOL
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone who doesn't like me... GET OUT, please. You guys might think it's funny to keep teasing me, but in all reality its getting REALLY annoying.

Thank you for cooperating.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
^ i dont clean the inside unless the car wash does, so the inside has been cleaned 2 or 3 times haha im too lazy to keep up with that
really?? i try to at least clean papers, bags, candy wraps every once in a month, also take out the mats and toss them on the floor, I washed the truck last monday, inside out, but i think it was almost 5 months since i done it....
Old 02-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #20
Almost there

ya i should really try to take better care of its appearance and whatnot. i have been meaning to do an engine bay clean, its so damn gross in there but im afraid of getting water into places they should get