Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

winch techniques

Old 02-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
regcabtaco is on a distinguished road
regcabtaco's Tacoma Gallery
winch techniques

Here is a link to some videos of proper winching techniques that I thought would be helpful. And yes I found on a jeep forum but its worth looking at.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f27/w...elpful-975435/
Old 02-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
Living the dream !!!
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Thanks. Looks very useful... I've been kinda figuring out my warn myself in a hit or miss method and always nervous about screwing it up and killing myself. So, I will watch these - and it might just save my life? Or maybe not but still be educational :-)
Old 02-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed. I watched a couple. It was all I could handle for tonight. A lot of good info though.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=regcabtaco;1474726]Here is a link to some videos of proper winching techniques that I thought would be helpful. And yes I found on a jeep forum but its worth looking at.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f27/w...elpful-975435/[/QUOTE

SUBD