Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

My wheeling weekend(lots of pics)

Old 03-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
My wheeling weekend(lots of pics)

well a buddy and i went to go have some fun and make us some new trails. its mostly 4 wheeler trails so the trucks dont fit well so we were going to do some creative trimming to make it more useful. (its land we have been approved to use as long as it doesnt get misused and abused)but we forgot the chainsaws so we settled for some mudding. pretty fun day. didnt get alot of pics of my truck through it all since i was driving it but another friend that went got a few quick videos that ill post when he uploads them. now for the pictures.

a few of the 2 flexin up

and this was the 3rd buddy. his 2wd chevy flexin up haha

the aftermath

Old 03-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! Did the jeep make it out of that deep hole?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice pics. That is some deep mud.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #4
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it was scary deep and yes we both went through it several times. i wish we would have gotten pics of the tacoma going through but i was the only one with a camera. maybe they will get the videos uploaded soon