Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Pismo beach...

Old 03-11-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo beach...

hey guys just wondering if you were into wheeling in the sand dunes in pismo beach... Thinking about a July Trip!? Ok boys July 9th, 10th, 11th! you need to reserve your over night camping passes early(asap) they sell out quick, no joke! web site http://www.reserveamerica.com/member...topTabIndex=-1
Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Id probably be down if im in town, for july bring the bike
Old 03-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy who goes to school in SLO and hes at pismo all the time. Iv been meaning to make a trip down there. You let me knwo the date
Old 03-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Id probably be down if im in town, for july bring the bike
yeah for sure... i gotta 08 crf 450 and love riding the dunes!also like mobbin the yota!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Me and about 7 other trucks are going down there sometime this summer. Should be fun.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Me and about 7 other trucks are going down there sometime this summer. Should be fun.
let me know ill roll!
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
WTF

just a feeler on dates july 9th,10th,11th?
Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
just a feeler on dates july 9th,10th,11th?
Yea, just make a date and I'll be down.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #12
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
was just there on last fri. got a ticket for driving in a non vehicle area??? wheres the fn sign posted??????
thats shitty!
Old 03-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #13
bisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant future

bisdak10's Tacoma Gallery
im down to go!!! just dont change the date because in my work it takes 2months in advance to set a schedule!!

count me in
Old 03-13-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisdak10 View Post
im down to go!!! just dont change the date because in my work it takes 2months in advance to set a schedule!!

count me in
sounds awesome!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
WTF

sunday night bump
Old 04-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
WTF

got my reservations
Old 04-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #18
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back from pismo yesterday. I had a great time camping and stuff but the wheeling got kind of boring. I did catch a good 3 feet of air coming off a dune at one point though. Definantly better to have bikes/quads/sand rails
Old 05-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #19
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down I live like 15 mins away too

I'll have my LT by then too
Old 05-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #20
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i would, but i'm hiking mt whitney that weekend.

next time.