Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Auburn Alabama Mud Bog Attempt 2!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Auburn Alabama Mud Bog Attempt 2!

Pictures are being uploaded. I took over 200 pictures today. I just threw up a thread so I wouldnt forget .

Pictures coming soon!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Pre- Mud Bog night:

No sway bar!!!

MUDBOG!!!!!

Rock climb-

The Trench-

Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
During & Aftermath

Great friend's Tahoe-

My truck-

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I got plenty more dont worry
Old 03-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Get a few things straight.

1. That "beer" bottle in my truck is an IBC Root Beer bottle.
2. Hudson (a great friend) and I were more at what they call the "Powercrawl" instead of the actual mud bog. It gets VERY choatic down where the mud bog courses are. Drunk rednecks and such
3. It was SUPER soupy because of all the rain weve had lately. I still never got stuck I was amazed at me and my truck.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ham View Post
^ I'm guessing that's the "powercrawl"?
Yes the rock trail and the trench is all part of the powercrawl
Old 03-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #13
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Less talking more pictures!!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56QbGq29fY GETTIN DERTY
Old 03-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good pictures
Old 03-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #17
BurritoJimmyFan is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
BurritoJimmyFan's Tacoma Gallery
Do you like your Costa Del Mar's as much as I do?
Old 03-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurritoJimmyFan View Post
Do you like your Costa Del Mar's as much as I do?
........ Yes I have the Blackfin Costas