LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Offroading in NH

Old 03-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
green01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to all
Name: Eric
green01's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Offroading in NH

Hey guys, looking for some people to go offroading with. I have been to a few cool places in Merrimack NH and rode in some sweet mud. Always looking for new places in NH. Anyone interested or have any good spots to 4x4. I have a few place to check out if your from the area.

Mast Rd, East Merrimack NH * 42.809515,-71.476365 * (google for entrance to spot)

&

Griffin Street, East Merrimack NH * 42.840652,-71.489086 * (google for entrance to spot)
Old 03-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #2
trd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
trd09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by green01 View Post
Hey guys, looking for some people to go offroading with. I have been to a few cool places in Merrimack NH and rode in some sweet mud. Always looking for new places in NH. Anyone interested or have any good spots to 4x4. I have a few place to check out if your from the area.

Mast Rd, East Merrimack NH * 42.809515,-71.476365 * (google for entrance to spot)

&

Griffin Street, East Merrimack NH * 42.840652,-71.489086 * (google for entrance to spot)
I will be in MA for the summer. PM me...
Old 04-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
stuntmanmike is on a distinguished road
stuntmanmike's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from merrimack also. Have you been to the Hannah Jack trails in NH? I heard there are some trails in Derry also. Im going to check them out soon. PM me sometime and we can find some trails
Old 04-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #4
green01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to allgreen01 is a name known to all
green01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, yeah i would like to go offroading some time. Next weekend im going to a tacoma meet in mass at gillette stadium on saturday 17th at 1. Before the meet im going to up merrimac to get a little muddy first. Where are the trails in Derry? I live in windham, 5 min from derry.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #5
jwandrsn is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
jwandrsn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

&

Thanks for sharing the spots. I'm always looking for new places to go that doesn't involve traveling too far. There's a couple of places i know in Bow and in Loudon. Not sure how far that is from you.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
They are off exit 5 of 93. They are some tight trails and are decent. Its mostly hill climbs and not too much mud.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey, yeah i would like to go offroading some time. Next weekend im going to a tacoma meet in mass at gillette stadium on saturday 17th at 1. Before the meet im going to up merrimac to get a little muddy first. Where are the trails in Derry? I live in windham, 5 min from derry.

Holy crap run over my practice wife while your in Derry. She lives on Beaver lake.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
green01's Tacoma Gallery
Where off exit 5? I live between exit 3 and 4. Could go let me know the address or find it on google maps and send me its coordinates. Im going to check out some trails in Danville tonight. I will post some pics and let you know how they are.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #9
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Now this is the thread I need to jump into.....How many of you want to make a NH "Meet & Greet"....then trail ride....?????

I am working for a NEW Off-road shop in Rochester and we have opened up the idea for meets.......and had our 1st "run" leave out this past Sunday AM for a run up in Wakefield,NH.....

In the works is a "Welding 101" class and we would like to ad dates for other events.....

Since I am a Tacoma owner and member here the "bias" is all mine .....

Our grand opening is at the end of May and the owner is headed out to TTC in California the week of June 7-11......only NH truck to make it

Just Pm me for more details on exact dates that are open plus our "addy" and if someone wants to lead this up...please do so....I don't mind the parking lot full of Jeeps BUT would LOVE it full Of TOYOTA's ......

S
Old 04-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
green01's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up Snope, you should have come to the mass meet last weekend. It was pretty cool, there were 13 tacomas; my first gen, and 12 second gens tacos, lol. I will def come if you have a NH meet. Im sure i can get a bunch of tacoma owners from mass to come. Do you have anything scheduled? Where in wakefield do you wheel? Whats the name of the shop you are working at? Do you have a website?

Anyhow, i ended up exploring trails in Salem, NH today. Best trails i have been on yet, some tight trails, some muddy trails, and a lot of fun. I will prob go back this weekend to explore during the day. I followed my buddy around in his jeep that has a 4inch lift and 35s. The Tacoma is unstoppable!! so far...
Old 04-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #11
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

green01,

The shop www.kmsweldingandoffroadcenter.com

The group I wheel with is ENH,Exploring NH.....they use the legal trails throughout NH,plus have access to some private property for members....

I am really trying to get the Toyota #'s up and poll interest in who needs and likes/dislikes what products so a "Meet & greet" would help everyone..... I need to know what vendors would help both the customer and our shop.....

Again,the shop is open to any group so gauge interest and start gathering dates .then we will try to make this work........Plus I would like to talk to you about your "New England Toyota" stickers,maybe sell at the ....store.....

S
Old 04-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
tC2taco is a jewel in the roughtC2taco is a jewel in the roughtC2taco is a jewel in the roughtC2taco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Tim
tC2taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely be down for a meet and trail ride. any weekend day.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #13
I'm also done for a meet and trail ride. Green I can't find the exact location on google maps but if you want to meet up in derry sometime i can show you where they are
Old 04-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #14

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
The only "Definite" I can give for a date is our "Grand Opening" on Saturday, May 29....and if there is a large enough number coming I will talk to our neighbors ( Rochester TOYOTA) about parking all of you in front of them on their large clearing...give them a photo op for that day ( line up their NEW trucks on the front line behind us) and maybe get some TOYOTA goods out of the deal .....

green01, you talk it up and I'll "rattle" the locals up here....I would LOVE to out number that other 4X4 company..

S
Old 06-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #15
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
im down
Old 06-25-2010, 06:51 PM   #16

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

This kind of "Died" since the "Boys" came back from Cali....I can offer the space for a "Meet" ,just give me a little "Time Frame"....BUT with a full blown "Summer schedule" We have PUSHED any formal events out till late July/early August.....

WE have signed on with NEW Vendors but I need signed contracts before announcements can be made ...This group should be VERY HAPPY ....

We will be at some of the "Godeepmud" runs in Lebanon Maine during the season and will be up at Gunstock,NH for the July 24/25 "Rib-Fest /Deep Woods " event......
Old 02-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #17
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Is there anyone around the southern NH area with a 3 inch lift? Who's willing to let me take a look at it. I am not 100% sure how high i want to go with lifting my truck, but i would like to see what it looks like in person.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #18
That smells like pure gasoline
Erik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik's Tacoma Gallery
I am from MA, but I have a camp house in Warner, NH. I know of one trail run around the area that has some deep mud, large rocks, small hills with loose terrain. I've rode it many times with the ATV's, but not with my truck. I would like to know where some other trails are.

I do not have a lift yet and I have stock BFG Rugged Trail tires. Will my truck make it on these trails? If not what would you recommend I do to it to make it a trail worthy daily driver? Are there easier trails around that I could run while I am saving up for the mods?

I've done loads of research and have come up with a wishlist. I am trying to spend money on only the neccessary stuff for now and go nuts later.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
green01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Erik, i dont know too many places to wheel around the area. i know there is one cool place in salem nh, and a few in merrimack nh. if your around the area on March 26 2011 we are having a tacoma meet at the Budweiser Plant in Merrimack. Check it out

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...3-26-11-a.html
Old 03-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
That smells like pure gasoline
Erik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I'll ckeck out the link. After searching the forum I'm hearing that there are a couple people who know of a trail here and a trail there.