Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Back early from Uwharrie trip

Old 04-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Ok i added all my pics. its time to set up an official Uwharrie trip thread...
Old 04-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
24 pack of bud light=however much
bottle of SOCO=however much
Eddie missing the chair=PRICELESS
that was great i just glad he didnt take my tent with him
Old 04-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #23
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

has anyone cleaned there trucks yet i didnt even want to start last night so i just put it in the garage
Old 04-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #24
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
has anyone cleaned there trucks yet i didnt even want to start last night so i just put it in the garage
No i haven't cleaned mine yet. i drove home through 2 thunderstorms and it rained on it twice yesterday while in the driveway. i had to move it to the street cause mud was falling off by the pound. i'm gonna mess with it a little tonight. i'm just gonna lay under it with a hose and a pair of goggles to keep the stray mud out of my eyes. its gonna be a dirty job. my AC stinks when i turn it on, my engine bay is full of mud and it smells like ass.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #25
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha. Stupid Turkey.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #26

nd's Tacoma Gallery
That was just for you TheMaster!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #27
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Damn I barely had time to clean mine... I was hoping that it rained harder, so today I basically used a high pressure hose and got most of the mud off. Waiting for some sunshine to actually wash it the right way.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #28

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Damn I barely had time to clean mine... I was hoping that it rained harder, so today I basically used a high pressure hose and got most of the mud off. Waiting for some sunshine to actually wash it the right way.
you used a hose underneath? just wondering if that will actually get allthat clay off. did you just lay under it?
Old 04-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you can also get a sprinkler and set it up directly under the truck and let it run for awhile...that seems to work decent...and you stay a bit cleaner than laying underneath
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #30

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you can also get a sprinkler and set it up directly under the truck and let it run for awhile...that seems to work decent...and you stay a bit cleaner than laying underneath
i actually said something about that after i took a look under my truck. didnt know if it would actually work and get everything. seems like it would miss alot
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #31
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
you used a hose underneath? just wondering if that will actually get allthat clay off. did you just lay under it?
Dude I have a lot more to do. Used the pressure hose at those drive in bays. Figured that would at least loosen the thick stuff. Will get back to it tommorow, hopefully it will rain more and make my job easier.

I had a great time, but all that fun is causing me some hard work, LOL!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #32

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah no kidding, fun comes with a price...
Old 04-28-2008, 01:47 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i actually said something about that after i took a look under my truck. didnt know if it would actually work and get everything. seems like it would miss alot
use the fan type and it should do ok...its not perfect...but it does help get ya started and you dont have to be on your back getting showered in mud as long
Old 04-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude I have a lot more to do. Used the pressure hose at those drive in bays. Figured that would at least loosen the thick stuff. Will get back to it tommorow, hopefully it will rain more and make my job easier.

yeah....i washed mine with a pressure washer at a local carwash yesterday when i got back......alotta damn mud for sure. i got most of it.....but the clay turned everything orange. im gonna put my truck on my ramps and spray underneath down with greased lightning and car wash soap.....should help out decently!!! i couldnt believe all the mud in the engine bay......and i only went thru the one mud pit on the last trail.....ya'll went thru more!!! i can imagine what ya'lls engine bays look like!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #35
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Hahaha. Stupid Turkey.

That's a Turkey threesome.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:38 AM   #36

Quote:
i thought it was more of a joke than anything
Old 04-29-2008, 06:54 AM   #37
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
What up Gents! I see you had a lot of fun there, tacomaman, sorry for the mudflap... just a lil bit dissapointed, coz i dont see any beer/redneckish pics hehe
Old 04-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #38

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003greenbean View Post
i thought it was more of a joke than anything
yeah it was when i said it but i think it would actually work for getting the bulk of the mud off. oh well, i spent an hour with the hose yesterday cleaning out my engine and the belly. i still need to actually wash it and do the inside. you were smart not to drive through that mud puddle...
Old 04-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
What up Gents! I see you had a lot of fun there, tacomaman, sorry for the mudflap... just a lil bit dissapointed, coz i dont see any beer/redneckish pics hehe
well, we may not have got alot of beer pics....but we were hammered on friday night. eddie missing the chair was classic. i hate we didnt get that on video....or nate tripping over his cooler. it was an awesome time nonetheless!

and the mud flap fatality......it was actually pretty damn cool!!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #40

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
well, we may not have got alot of beer pics....but we were hammered on friday night. eddie missing the chair was classic. i hate we didnt get that on video....or nate tripping over his cooler. it was an awesome time nonetheless!

and the mud flap fatality......it was actually pretty damn cool!!
i totally forgot that i fell until you guys said something. i seem to remember having a hard time getting my balance and getting back up