Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Back early from Uwharrie trip

Old 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i totally forgot that i fell until you guys said something. i seem to remember having a hard time getting my balance and getting back up
yeah.....your balance was way off bro!!! haha we were all laughing our asses off though.......you included!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah.....your balance was way off bro!!! haha we were all laughing our asses off though.......you included!
i seriously cant remember what happened that night, its just a blur
Old 04-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #43
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i seriously cant remember what happened that night, its just a blur
i remember most of it.....like the dude coming and telling us to settle down, but some parts are kinda sketchy!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
all i know is that i passed out in my truck fully clothed with boots and everything. i didnt move all night long
Old 04-29-2008, 02:23 PM   #45

Quote:
all i know is that i passed out in my truck fully clothed with boots and everything. i didnt move all night long
yeah......and i think i sat on Leila for a minute, till she punched me and said move!!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:26 PM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
i would have liked to get hammered saturday night too but i was beat.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:31 PM   #47
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would have liked to get hammered saturday night too but i was beat.
the rain didnt help the situation out much either
Old 04-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
the rain didnt help the situation out much either
yeah.....i think the rain kinda put us in a "go the hell to sleep" mood.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #49

hey hodgey.......i looked on the all pro site.....the e-locker guard looks badass man. i will probably get it.....only $70 bucks. but,as for the tranny skid plate.....cant get it for the prerunners, even if you do buy the complete skid plate assy. kinda weird that you can get them for the 4x4 and not the prerunners. oh well..........i will make my own i reckon. definitely gonna get the diff guard though!! glad you told me about it!!
Old 04-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #50
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey hodgey.......i looked on the all pro site.....the e-locker guard looks badass man. i will probably get it.....only $70 bucks. but,as for the tranny skid plate.....cant get it for the prerunners, even if you do buy the complete skid plate assy. kinda weird that you can get them for the 4x4 and not the prerunners. oh well..........i will make my own i reckon. definitely gonna get the diff guard though!! glad you told me about it!!
no prob...i'm still looking at getting their main skid plate...and prolly nothing else
Old 04-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
no prob...i'm still looking at getting their main skid plate...and prolly nothing else
yeah....the main one looks like it would take some serious abuse. the e-locker guard is cool as hell though!!! gotta get that for my truck!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #52
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Angry Holy Crap!!!

I know this should be in detailing threads but since it is in refrence to Uwharrie I got to ask here...

Do any of you guys have spots all over your truck from the Mud. That great pic that Will took named Carolina pin stipe. Well, after washing my truck today, all is clean, but if you look in angle you can see all kind of splash marks... Paint is in tact, but looks just like if someone left finger prints, but can not be removed. Please tell me this aint permanent.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #53

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
I know this should be in detailing threads but since it is in refrence to Uwharrie I got to ask here...

Do any of you guys have spots all over your truck from the Mud. That great pic that Will took named Carolina pin stipe. Well, after washing my truck today, all is clean, but if you look in angle you can see all kind of splash marks... Paint is in tact, but looks just like if someone left finger prints, but can not be removed. Please tell me this aint permanent.
i think i'm just gonna say screw it and take it to get fully detailed, polish wax and wash, engine bay cleaning and interior cleaning. it wont be cheap but i dont feel like taking a whole day to get my truck looking good. it needed it before the meet anyway
Old 04-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #54

Quote:

Eddie.........did you try any quick detailer on the paint? if you havent, you may want to try that first. but to answer your question.......it probably aint permanent........may have to clay bar/polish and wax though. i know i gotta do mine very soon.

hey couchie...........im gonna get the honda and tacoma detailed by this guy here in rh that will do them for like $110 each...........and thats under the hood,.fender wells, interior and exterior. im gonna do it cause thats a pretty good price, and i wanted to have it done before summer gets here. i aint got time right now.......otherwise i'd be doing it myself. they both need a real good steam bath!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #55
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Question

[quote=tacomaman06;86429]Eddie.........did you try any quick detailer on the paint? if you havent, you may want to try that first. but to answer your question.......it probably aint permanent........may have to clay bar/polish and wax though. i know i gotta do mine very soon.

Nah, it was just reqular car wash soap, from turtle wax. I definately need to get a detail done. I will be gone for two weeks, so will have to wait til then. Do you think thats too long? Im just hoping that the clay did not eat through my clear coat...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #56

[QUOTE=roxspin72;86441]
Quote:
Eddie.........did you try any quick detailer on the paint? if you havent, you may want to try that first. but to answer your question.......it probably aint permanent........may have to clay bar/polish and wax though. i know i gotta do mine very soon.

Nah, it was just reqular car wash soap, from turtle wax. I definately need to get a detail done. I will be gone for two weeks, so will have to wait til then. Do you think thats too long? Im just hoping that the clay did not eat through my clear coat...
i dont think the clay messed up the clear, but you may need to at least use some quick detailer and a micro fiber cloth on the truck before you go. that stuff is basically spray on, wipe in a little and buff off with another microfiber cloth. it will get it in better shape than just washing alone, and it should be ok till you can do a major cleaning/detailing on it.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:30 PM   #57
Enjoying my addiction

[quote=tacomaman06;86449]
Quote:

i dont think the clay messed up the clear, but you may need to at least use some quick detailer and a micro fiber cloth on the truck before you go. that stuff is basically spray on, wipe in a little and buff off with another microfiber cloth. it will get it in better shape than just washing alone, and it should be ok till you can do a major cleaning/detailing on it.
Thanks Bro... I will knock that out tommorow... Will let you know if works...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #58

[QUOTE=roxspin72;86453]
Quote:

Thanks Bro... I will knock that out tommorow... Will let you know if works...
alright....cool!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #59

nd's Tacoma Gallery
well, my truck is at the detailer today. polish, buff, wax, wash, engine bay steam and clean, detail the interior and shampoo the carpet, seats and headliner, dress the tires, wheels and wheel wells. $165 and completely worth it for me not to have to take a whole day doing it myself. are you suppose to tip a detailer?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:04 PM   #60
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well, my truck is at the detailer today. polish, buff, wax, wash, engine bay steam and clean, detail the interior and shampoo the carpet, seats and headliner, dress the tires, wheels and wheel wells. $165 and completely worth it for me not to have to take a whole day doing it myself. are you suppose to tip a detailer?
Thats a very good price i think.... i paid like 120 only for the exterior of a small car last year.... and.... sometimes i do tip the guy.... of course i tell him first to put extra care on it.....