Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Pulled out a Chevy (Toyota to the rescue)

Old 03-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled out a Chevy (Toyota to the rescue)

I just pulled out a Chevy Avalanche 2wd. They had this thing buried to the frame. Had to high lift it out of the hole to get durt under the wheels it was so buried. Sure was fun. Wish I had my camera with me.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post

Any pics??

Nothing makes someone feel better then before you pull them out you take a few pics - learned that this winter
I know. Its a real bummer. Wish I had the camera!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
pics or it didn't happen.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
pics or it didn't happen.
I know Im mad at myself.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I just got done pulling out 6 Ford F350 Super-Duty FX4 trucks that were all chained together. They were buried up to their roofs and I had to pull them out before they ran out of air and died. Luckily I was able to pull them out. Wish I had my camera with me.

just kidding
Old 03-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #7
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
I just got done pulling out 6 Ford F350 Super-Duty FX4 trucks that were all chained together. They were buried up to their roofs and I had to pull them out before they ran out of air and died. Luckily I was able to pull them out. Wish I had my camera with me.

just kidding
Old 03-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:

just kidding

Bahahahahahaha I deserved that! lol
Old 03-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #9
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

just kidding
Wow, impressive! That's much more believable than the original story of this thread. There are just so many heroes among us. Makes me proud to own a taco!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
CRAZY 4WHEELER

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T8pHgf0wiRw... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T8pHgf0wiRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedweirdo View Post
i just got done pulling out 6 ford f350 super-duty fx4 trucks that were all chained together. They were buried up to their roofs and i had to pull them out before they ran out of air and died. Luckily i was able to pull them out. Wish i had my camera with me.

:d

just kidding
lmfao!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
CRAZY 4WHEELER

There you go. lol. A stuck Avalanche
Old 03-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #14
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The things people try to do with street tires
Old 03-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #15
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
Fricken hilarious that you put that music on there...classic!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #16
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
Fricken hilarious that you put that music on there...classic!

I found it on youtube. lol. Thought everyone would get a kick out of it. since I forgot my camera when I pulled out this 2wd chevy avalanche.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
I just pulled out a Chevy Avalanche 2wd. They had this thing buried to the frame. Had to high lift it out of the hole to get durt under the wheels it was so buried. Sure was fun. Wish I had my camera with me.
You could draw some pictures for everyone.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #18
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
You could draw some pictures for everyone.

I lost my crayons. lol.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdude59 View Post
I lost my crayons. lol.
Did you have to throw them under the tires of the Avalanche for traction?
Old 03-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #20
CRAZY 4WHEELER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Did you have to throw them under the tires of the Avalanche for traction?
As a matter of fact I did. lol