calico?

Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
.Trdtaco315. is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
.Trdtaco315.'s Tacoma Gallery
calico?

good stuff over there?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes! There is a lot of diversity of trails out there. Ranging from mild fire roads to damn hard rocky trails that will eat your stock rig.

Do a search there are lots of pictures on this forum.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
You can find pictures of Calico on my site and from a couple of threads that I have started!
Old 03-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #4

Dear god!

my god! i had thy worst day on sunday. woke u late for my calico run, had to change the oil, that failed as well. the oil container clogged up on me and oil spilled everywhere, oh and to top it of the drain screw went MIA on me. then! my gf had to pick me up and take me to auto parts store. ok then thats that.

later that day after all the fun in the desert,
so my gf ask if we could go on one last short trail, andit was about 5PM at this point. just my luck i chose the trail the when to a deadend! so i was about to flip a bitch[u-turn] i turn i couldnt make the turn[big mistake]. my truck was facing sideways down hilland also pressed up a hill in front of me. my locker failed at reversing up. tried diggin out and airing the tires, that fail. so i dug the hill side out by hand for about 1hr 30min. its dark now and i got my headlights on and a head light, still diggin a little. ok so dropped it in drive and cranked it to the leeft. cleared the wall by about a 1/4 of inch.

sorry i suck at telling stories.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #5

oh!! also broke 2 exhaust weld mounts. woops kicked my rear shocks ass too =/