Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Cleghorn 3/28/10--Edison Tower video

Old 03-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Cleghorn 3/28/10--Edison Tower video

nothing special haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK33b...layer_embedded
Old 03-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^..

running the Hankook Dynapro M/T..i love these tires and aboout to order a third set for a new upcoming project
Old 03-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
Power Top

^..

i've had those tires in all condions both on and off road..they handle well!!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I couldn't agree more I love my Hankook's!
Old 03-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! love how yours just climbed up there no problems.... lol that second rig with the full exo cage looked nice!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Power Top

^..

shoulda seen his first attempt at that climb..almost flopped it trying to ease it back down haha

that exo'd rig you mentioned has 800+ hp..the first exo'd rig is a cheby S10 with an LS1 stuffed inside
Old 03-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
This truck is a POS! Hahahah

Old 03-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
^..

shoulda seen his first attempt at that climb..almost flopped it trying to ease it back down haha

that exo'd rig you mentioned has 800+ hp..the first exo'd rig is a cheby S10 with an LS1 stuffed inside

Old 03-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
The Photo Ninja!

I guess I will post the pictures from Cleg here instead of starting a new thread!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #10
The Photo Ninja!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
The Funny Thing Is The Buggy Was Like Really Trying And You Just Drove Right Up It HAHA Taco Power! Nice Video!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
WOW! That literally looks like a monster!

You always post the best pictures!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
This truck is a POS! Hahahah

i love my POS
Old 03-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #14
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!, Denny not wheelin the taco anymore?
Old 03-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 03-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #17
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice pics!, Denny not wheelin the taco anymore?
It's being turned into the "LT Desert/Expo" truck! The 4Runner is the new Rock Crawler!