Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Evan's Creek

Old 03-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Name: eric
eschonle's Tacoma Gallery
Evan's Creek

I heard there were some great "easy" trails to hit up. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the area. I'm pretty new to offroading so I'm not looking to do anything too crazy, as my rig is still stock.
Thanks
Eric
Old 04-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
There is quite a variety of trails at Evan Creek, some more difficult than others. Because of elevation and being so close to Mt. Rainier, I suspect that there will be a lot of snow right now, making all trails that much more difficult.

Wait for the snow to melt and go check it out. On a sunny day take your camera. There are some amazing views of the mountain from many of the trails.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Evans usually results in carnage.

Tahuya over by Belfair is much more friendly to body panels.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Evans usually results in carnage.

Tahuya over by Belfair is much more friendly to body panels.

Oh wow, last time I was up there I was riding my Quad. Always remembered the tree roots and ruts on the climbs. Tight trails too.
I don't think I would want to take my purdy truck up there either. But then again, it has been several years since the last time I was there.