Notices

Hi Lift's Handle All..

Old 04-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lift's Handle All..

Anybody out there used this set up? I've been thinkin bout a purchase, just looking for someone to give me a review! Any takers?
Old 04-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I just checked it out on the website, my thoughts: I'm sure it's durable and will last forever (HiLift gear is reliable) but I am wondering about the usefulness of the sledge and the that pick. I've been wheeling for a long time and have been in all kinds of situations... I can't think of any times a sledge would have been useful unless you are planning to make 'crush' (smash larger rocks into gravel basically) to get through some mud/slick section. Also that pick, it looks too small and light: if you did have to dig/pry rocks from the trail it seems a bit small... might be right a home in the garden though.

The shovel and the axe look great. Great way to save room in your kit for other things, I like those 2.

My 2cents.