Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Had some fun yesterday!

Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Had some fun yesterday!

A friend of mine who has an Off Road and I went out and did some trails. Had a great time and we didn't have any vehicle casualties or at least none that we are aware of just yet. He's in the silver off road and I'm in the Speedway Blue sport.

There was one incline that I pointed at (totally joking) and said, "Ok, head on up that and I'll follow you." Damn near vertical in every sense of the word. So my friend decides to back up into it and see if he can clear the bumper. Sure enough, he does and proceeds to back up it till he lost traction. I gave it a shot to for a photo op. Funny thing was, my taco without the locker would have made it all the way up. I got higher than the picture shows but he said I'd have high centered.

Fun time. Looking forward to trying more stuff with a higher body since I feel it was our most limiting factor throughout the day.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
right on looks like a good time.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Bravo good sir!!! Those are some awesome shots. I want a hill like that!!
Thanks!

The hill was a ton of fun. I was blown away that it crawled right up it. The only picture that comes close to showing the true angle is the one with my friend Alex (red shirt) falling down the hill. We had Alex and my friend Michael with us that did most of the spotting throughout the day. Props to them for keeping Jason and I out of trouble.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics man...looks like you had fun
Old 04-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
BVOOR ?

a fun place to spend the afternoon
No idea what that means, but the place was Bridgeport Offroad Park in Texas.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
great pictures!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #10
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
No idea what that means, but the place was Bridgeport Offroad Park in Texas.
Was it a good park? I am gonna head up there in a couple weeks, when I quit working Saturdays at work, prolly sometime in May. I have been looking forward to it. I havenever been to an official ofroad park.