Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

So I tried out the new tread today and........

Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Dutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDutch'nComa13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Dutch'nComa13's Tacoma Gallery
So I tried out the new tread today and........

Just running around on my landlord's farm and found a nice soft spot. Too bad for me it was a bit more than I wanted to chew on. After about an hour of struggle he showed up to feed his cows and found me (old timer with no cell phone). Tried to call and find someone with a 4wd, but no luck. He had to pull me out with his 4x4 tractor.

Old 04-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
sweetness!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Great job getting stuck man!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
Was he cool about it?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work