LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Ca. deserts

Old 05-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Ca. deserts

Has anyone taken there trucks to the desert... I went to Lucerne valley, Ca. and did a fun run with dezertrangers and had a great time. no problems with the truck at all.. I have some cool pics from the wall but have to get a new cable for the phone i took the pics with... then i will post them...
Old 05-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Desert Section on TTORA. Lots of guys hit up the deserts out there. There are also a ton of really badass long travel trucks on there.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have taken mine to Ocotillo wells thats some fun out there.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
How does a prerunner take the desert? or is it more of a 4x4 thing.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #5
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDeSoup View Post
How does a prerunner take the desert? or is it more of a 4x4 thing.
Mine did well out there.. no problems. its was a blast. The group I went out with had some full on race trucks which left everyone in the dust and then street trucks with moderate suspensions.. most i think were 2x4 but im sure there was some 4x4's too...
Old 05-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #6

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
If u guys ever want to head out to Ocotillo or anywhere else hit me up im game to go..... Heck lets put something together and go for a day run or something... maybe next month.. James
Old 05-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
i would have to plan something when im out of school i go saturdays, but yeah its freaking hot as hell right now winter time is nice out there, i have a 4x2 and it handled very well out there i pushed a few times but been going there for years so i know the terrain.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 AM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Check out my trip report to Borrego Desert/ Ocotillo Wells from just before the earthquake that may have closed some of the canyons we drove in: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ils-slide.html