1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Raush Creek Off road Park

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by desertdude59, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Apr 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM
    desertdude59

desertdude59 [OP] CRAZY 4WHEELER

Member:
    From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful W
    Vehicle:
    1991 toyota 4x4 sr5-lost but not forgotten
    4" lift after market front bumper bed mount lightbar/roll bar (4)6" kc's on the roll bar (2) kc flat back bumper mounts f/r gears for the 33's
    I live in the mojave desert. Im not a city person so the suburbs would be fine. We have family in rochester, ny so we might have to stay there then go check out for a few days. Kinda up to the wife too. She knows back there better than I. She was the one that picked PA. Just as long as I can still wheel. lol

2. Apr 11, 2010 at 10:29 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    That's cool!

I live in Landisville/Lancaster area - which is about 1hour 20 minute drive north to Rausch Creek. Not a bad drive.....

There's a lot of wheelable land up north but it's not legal to wheel there. Paragon Adventure Park (up near Hazleton) used to be a HUGE offroad park. That place was frigin awesome - but was forced to close up because of some cargo airport they were supposed to build but was never built (economy killed that idea).

There is talk about someone trying to open up another offroad park up north, however - they're fighting with paperwork/permissions and god knows what so they can proceed (if they're allowed). If that actually gets approved, it'll probably be 5 years from now until they start building trails. Either that, or its all 'talk' and speculation.

3. Apr 11, 2010 at 10:39 PM
    desertdude59

desertdude59 [OP] CRAZY 4WHEELER

Member:
    From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful W
    Vehicle:
    1991 toyota 4x4 sr5-lost but not forgotten
    4" lift after market front bumper bed mount lightbar/roll bar (4)6" kc's on the roll bar (2) kc flat back bumper mounts f/r gears for the 33's
    The cali life is getting too expensive too. This state is going in the tank. I'm excited about moving to another area. Hopefully they open up another wheel'n park out there too. I'm going to have my wife talk to her dad because his wife is in poperty management. Maybe she can help us out with houses.

Products Discussed in

To Top