Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Toyota Trail Team Invitational, Big Bear, CA

Old 05-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
TacoRyder is on a distinguished road

TacoRyder's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Trail Team Invitational, Big Bear, CA

Hey Everyone,

Just stopped by here at Tacoma World to say Hello and to let you all know that Toyota Trail Teams is having an Invitational Off-Roading event in Big Bear, CA.
Registration is free and there are a few last spots available for Toyota Owners ONLY.

It's kinda last minute since the event is this weekend. So if any of you Tacoma Owners would like to hit up the trail at Big Bear and get some wheeling 101 from our professional drivers please head over to http://www.trailteams.com and sign up before the spots are filled.

See you on the Trails.
Ahmed
Toyota Trail Teams (East Coast)
Old 05-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Last time i checked registration was full a week ago. I got the email for that wish i could go but its the day of the san diego meet
Old 05-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
if there's ever one in close driving distance from NC, i'd definately be there for that
Old 05-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
if there's ever one in close driving distance from NC, i'd definately be there for that
me too, definitely!!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Come to Florida or Georgia.

Edit:

Have you guys seen the new Trail Team Tacoma??? Its awesome.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Come to Florida or Georgia.

Edit:

Have you guys seen the new Trail Team Tacoma??? Its awesome.
yeah....it does look badass!!
Old 05-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #7
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Come back to WA please!!!!

It was fun to have you all in '06 and would love to see you back (yes I'm with WATTORA), hopefully before I leave in summer '09 (Military).
Old 05-26-2008, 05:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Hey jhodge,
The Trail Teams is going to be in Windrock, TN for a trail ride, you should come out wheel with us.
The NC TTORA is hosting this event so you should get intouch with the organizers in terms of registration and such details.

The weekend after that the Trail teams is going to be at Tellico, TN for a trail ride... if that interests you.
Hop on to the http://toyotatrailteams.com and check out the East Coast Trail Teams schedule when are going to be near your area.

See you on the Trail!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I was on the Trail Teams site I noticed it said to attend you must have 4x4. Now I can't find where I found that stipulation. I hope that isn't true. I got a locked PreRunner and would love an opportunity to hit up some trails with you guys.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
The flyer i recieved in an email said 4x4 is a must, and if you dont have one they would provide you a truck with 4x4 so sign up quickly.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Last time I was on the Trail Teams site I noticed it said to attend you must have 4x4. Now I can't find where I found that stipulation. I hope that isn't true. I got a locked PreRunner and would love an opportunity to hit up some trails with you guys.
I think that you should be fine with your PreRunner on the beginner trails, you do need to have a 4x4 in some situations so that you don't get stuck.
And if you would come to an event and the trail teams are in attendance you can sign up to drive one of our 4x4 vehicles either the tacoma or an FJ.

See you on the Trails!
Old 05-27-2008, 07:14 AM   #12
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRyder View Post
Hey jhodge,
The Trail Teams is going to be in Windrock, TN for a trail ride, you should come out wheel with us.
The NC TTORA is hosting this event so you should get intouch with the organizers in terms of registration and such details.

The weekend after that the Trail teams is going to be at Tellico, TN for a trail ride... if that interests you.
Hop on to the http://toyotatrailteams.com and check out the East Coast Trail Teams schedule when are going to be near your area.

See you on the Trail!
i'll have to check it out. i went to the trail team site sayd that the tellico, tn meet already passed and there arent anymore listed in the schedule. i'll try finding out some info on the NCTTORA page. thanks for the info. yall should scome to uwharrie sometime....definately some trails that push and possibly bust those tacos...lol
Old 02-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
And you felt the necessity to bump a thread that hasn't had a post in over a year and a half why????